Spurs Web
Audere Est Facere

Spurs v Wycombe FA Cup 4th round

Like last night Craig and me are well aware we are good with each other on here even if we trade insults its all done with good spirits and muchos respectos .

I think we are all good with each other on here. 

Well until Thursday at half time maybe

17 hours ago, Alonso said:

Speaking about Bale I have to say last night was his best game thus far.  He was attempting and succeeding with taking players on, getting on the ball more, and for the first time seemed to be pushing himself a bit more physically.  Until last night he always looked like he had fear or apprehension to get to even 50% pace but I felt he pushed that fear back and was far more committed in that regard.  There were mistakes and missed chances but as some here have pointed out he really does need to have a run of games to get back the sharpness.  And let’s not underestimate just how important that late 1st half goal was to our success.  Probably the most important goal of the 4 we scored.  And it was a very well taken goal and a difficult finish which if you play the game you would know.  It was not a mere tap in because of the direction the ball came from.  If he continues to push himself and gets rewarded I can see him gradually getting back to his best for us.  It won’t be  as it was before he left but I do believe he can provide us with some real moments of quality and help us reach what we all desire which is a trophy.  He isn’t back yet but last night suggested to me he wants to be and is on his way.

Yes  very good points mate he did have some small bursts of pace which obviously he's got to use professionally to protect his fitness and any old injuries he may have.

The only thing outside to him and most of the senior players I don't think it's still enough shouting and talking amongst the squad when they need to pull their socks up and get stuck in in or if they see a mistake to tell their fellow players to back up and watch shout.

We seem to have a good team spirit at the moment I think I'd just like to say a bit more passion.

Always makes me wonder why players like ndembele don't smile much when they're obviously going through a great period of play but he always looks upset or down,walks along the pitch like he limping and tired all the time?

My god if I was getting paid £100 a week to play The Beautiful game for the best team in the world the smile would have a cracked my ears in half by now

11 hours ago, Audere Est Facere said:

Like last night Craig and me are well aware we are good with each other on here even if we trade insults its all done with good spirits and muchos respectos .

I think we are all good with each other on here. 

Well until Thursday at half time maybe

Yeah I mean, like Winks you may be a Doofas sometimes, but my god you're a Spurs doofus and that means something.....

:18::7:

Just now, Jamesinashby said:

I see Brentford have beaten Wycombe 7 - 1 today.

It has put into perspective our win against Wycombe in the FA Cup which was lauded as brilliant. Not that I am decrying them, but it does take away a bit of the optimism that we were moving in the right direction. 

COYS