Quality Versus trash AKA Spurs V Liverpool

Revenge or despair   

10 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Salah or So long

• Win and dance on Klopps grave
    • Lose and dance on Joses grave
    • Draw and be happy dancing in the front room on nobodies grave

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/28/21 at 08:20 PM

Ndombele to have a World class display, Kane and Son on fire and Hojbjerg as strong as the Great Wall Of China. I'll concede them a fluky Salah goal courtesy of VAR but we manage to put three past an extremely dodgy and declining defence. 3-1 it is :16:

With Liverpools run in form it really is anyones game but them scousers will be keen to start scoring some goals again... although we are considerably a hard team to score against this season, Liverpool have the class to punish us... Not really one for predicting draws so I think we'll knick this one 3-2. 

Ndombele, Kane and Son due to shine in this one.... and id never thought Id say this but perhaps maybe Winkle too? Id chance him tbh

COYS 

Somehow, Liverpool far too often have the luck over us and steal wins. That said, I think this season they have lost a lot of confidence and it is in their minds. We, however, have picked up since our couple of blips. JM certainly seems to have decided a defensive approach is a thing of the past. Therefore I am copying Borodin and going for a 3 - 1 win. A shame for Asc as he could have share my hip flask with top quality brandy sitting on my fence in this very cold weather - I have cleared the snow off it for you Asc.

COYS

i think in this it will turn into a battle,  i expect a red card , hopefully for Fabinho or Winaldham , id like one of our guys to go in on their footballing keeper if he tries to be fancy , be nasty, give him a limp, worth the yellow card 

3-2 to us just about , strong ref , theyll be diving all over the place as usual , match of the season so far if the players play like they can , if they shrink then it'll get uneasy 

24 minutes ago, Audere Est Facere said:

i think in this it will turn into a battle,  i expect a red card , hopefully for Fabinho or Winaldham , id like one of our guys to go in on their footballing keeper if he tries to be fancy , be nasty, give him a limp, worth the yellow card 

3-2 to us just about , strong ref , theyll be diving all over the place as usual , match of the season so far if the players play like they can , if they shrink then it'll get uneasy 

I fully advocate letting people know you are on the pitch early on in order to try and dominate them during further encounters but 'give him a limp' ....seems a bit drastic and never assume the referee will only give you a yellow for a 'nasty' tackle. You might just try those tactics and find your team down to ten men with 80 minutes to play.

I agree with you that Liverpool are terrible for diving but the solution is to highlight that fact to the referee and try to get them booked for doing so, not risk losing a player by trying to crock their keeper.

It should be a cracking game and I sense an early goal from us could really shatter their crumbling confidence. This is not the bold and adventurous Liverpool we are used to watching and anything we can do to hurt them early on will only increase the pressure on them.

As I said I'll take us to win 3-1.

2 hours ago, Audere Est Facere said:

Discuss the game here , keep it clean FFS ! 

Right now you're asking me to keep it clean about the bin dippers.

And I'm also seeing that Anna Friel is on ITV at the same time as Holly Willoughby it's really hard for me to think clean thoughts:5:

Especially after the Champions League final it's hard to be nice about Liverpool but I did always see them as the Spurs of the north as I do have some Liverpool friends and cousins that came from there. But seeing as my cousin's what Everton fans I hope we spank them 4-1 again as I said before I've just realised may have already commented on this. I think this is the time why why they've got a shaky difference we can go for the throat just please God coming out players like Ndembele up for it and going at them making space and getting down the wings for our front boys and for us to keep complete concentration this time instead of falling asleep on the 90th minute and giving away stupid header. Obviously if he has to play Winx he keeps up he's amazing improvement and smacks another cross I mean sorry shot and completes his tackles and passes forward....

Coyssssss

3 hours ago, Craig Truespur said:

Right now you're asking me to keep it clean about the bin dippers.

And I'm also seeing that Anna Friel is on ITV at the same time as Holly Willoughby it's really hard for me to think clean thoughts:5:

Especially after the Champions League final it's hard to be nice about Liverpool but I did always see them as the Spurs of the north as I do have some Liverpool friends and cousins that came from there. But seeing as my cousin's what Everton fans I hope we spank them 4-1 again as I said before I've just realised may have already commented on this. I think this is the time why why they've got a shaky difference we can go for the throat just please God coming out players like Ndembele up for it and going at them making space and getting down the wings for our front boys and for us to keep complete concentration this time instead of falling asleep on the 90th minute and giving away stupid header. Obviously if he has to play Winx he keeps up he's amazing improvement and smacks another cross I mean sorry shot and completes his tackles and passes forward....

Coyssssss

They are top of my most disliked clubs but I don't want to lower myself to their level.  LOL

During the war they made the troops drink tea with bromide in. I think you are in need of some you randy old bugger.

COYS

4 hours ago, Jamesinashby said:

Somehow, Liverpool far too often have the luck over us and steal wins. That said, I think this season they have lost a lot of confidence and it is in their minds. We, however, have picked up since our couple of blips. JM certainly seems to have decided a defensive approach is a thing of the past. Therefore I am copying Borodin and going for a 3 - 1 win. A shame for Asc as he could have share my hip flask with top quality brandy sitting on my fence in this very cold weather - I have cleared the snow off it for you Asc.

COYS

Its wonderful to see the wind of change blowing across the forum. 3-1,3-2 wins predicted everywhere. I knew Jose would Win the doubters around. Thanks for the offer of a spot on your fence James unfortunately my balance is not as good as it should be. However, the offer of a Top quality Brandy was tempting. If not for this game I  will imagine you sat on your fence on your haunches " Bielsa" style in future.

30 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

They are top of my most disliked clubs but I don't want to lower myself to their level.  LOL

During the war they made the troops drink tea with bromide in. I think you are in need of some you randy old bugger.

COYS

My wife told me it was a sweetener instead of sugar ....:12:

I know exactly what you mean. I was so on a high last night when our 1st team subs came on and annihilated Wycombe I couldn't wait for Thursdays game.

Now, seeing West Ham coasting home against Palace and going 4th and pushing us down to 6th, it is bringing home just how important this game is. I'm getting butterflies in my stomach. This is going to be a long, long nerve jangling season with 7 teams fighting for a 4th place finish.

It is Everton v Leicester tomorrow and I don't know which result will be best for us. Everton have a game in hand, so if they win and we lose to Liverpool, we'll be 7th making 4th place a mountain to climb and relying on teams above us losing games! 

I really, want a top 4 finish so we can play in the CL next season which deepens my nervousness. It can be cruel world following THFC. 

COYS 

15 hours ago, Jamesinashby said:

COYS

I never heard about that mate surely it wasn't the Scousers that made them do it? Scousers not intelligent enough as leaders just kidding my cousin's from Liverpool to make that joke.

I'll tell you a story that will cheer you up then and I will have to make the TV show one day I was with loads of London Boys on holiday once and we met loads of scousers and had actually a really good laugh and we got along with them, but I'd like to do there was a bit of rivalry going on and who was the toughest best at pulling girls etc and of course drinking so we had a drinking competition and one of them was a really mouthy to pickle Mickey Mouser haha giving it large talking more than he could actually do.

I was amongst this battle and I was very good at downing scotch because it was one of my drinks not that great at swallowing carbonated drinks fast don't know why it's the something to do with my palette.

Anyway long story short we were downing pints and the little mouthy git still kept giving it large even though he was losing badly and throwing up everywhere falling over still thought he was beating us.

So to finish him off we decided to take a pint glass to the toilet with us and obviously made a nice cockney mix put the glass back amongst the cold ones and he didn't even notice it was warm and he downed a nearly a whole pint of piss and proceeded to throw it up like the Exorcist all over the bar:7:

Oh and on the I need some front yes you are right and with Valentines coming up I might actually get a kiss on the cheek from my missus but unless we get some miracle cure and someone take my kids out out for babysitting I'll be lucky to get a handshake:7:

12 hours ago, Mr8ball said:

Sorry been walking the kids and dog lol

Do you put the leads around a dog or the kids...:7:

still hard to get mine out for a walk I'm having to bribe them to come out with me now it's ridiculous.

What dog do you have mate I'm very jealous I've always wanted one,  (Violins playing) I was allergic growing up but didn't stop me loving dogs getting asma playing football with them with a black labrador my little girlfriend round the corners dog he was my best friend really.....sniff sniff

Judging by the eye recently I feel that Liverpool may be on the ropes. Apart from being without a win in 5 matches, they have been on a downward trajectory since we played them in mid December and they had to steal that one from us at the end. I will brashly predict that Spurs will show the teams are headed in opposite directions and win by 3 goals to 1.

48 minutes ago, KCspurs said:

Judging by the eye recently I feel that Liverpool may be on the ropes. Apart from being without a win in 5 matches, they have been on a downward trajectory since we played them in mid December and they had to steal that one from us at the end. I will brashly predict that Spurs will show the teams are headed in opposite directions and win by 3 goals to 1.

Totally agree (including the scoreline). That swagger on the pitch has deteriorated rapidly and there's definitely an air of desperation and panic in the defence.

It needs an early goal from us to set the scene for a resounding win. 3-1 will do me very nicely.