Spurs Web
Craig Truespur

Brighton v the mighty SPURS 19.15 Sunday live on sky sports

I don't know if I'm helping trying to start the thread but I want to start debating over it already With all my spelling Spurs webbers I'm sorry to hear that site struggling but I know for a fact I would be lost without this And I think a lot of us will be so I hope there's good news it's not going to go.

Admin please do the win Lose or Draw a thingy:5:

He better play Vinicious from start against Brighton we've got a prove that he can be a good backup. I'm still angry that he didn't play Alderweireld against the bin dippers how can you leave your best defender on the bench and as for bringing Winx on to change the game we all know my opinion on that one.

Weve always said they should be a plant b and c know he's dealing with injuries but the plan B just did not work against The pool

Get the spine right Jose Play Alderweireld. And the rumours about Aurier throwing a strop Maybe he was showing some spirit and was angry that he was being taken off because to be honest I did see him sitting out on that right wing waiting for passes And no one was bloody passing it onto the wing for him.

See a shaky 5-minutes start for this because Brighton will be dogged but will get the breakthrough from somebody I think high holjberg knows he has to be a lynchpin in midfield and attack as much as he can I still would make him captain And let him shout at the team and organise You need someone in midfield who can shout the defenders and attack. Kane may only be out for a few weeks hopefully fit and ready when he comes back But this is Vinicious  Time to Shine and Jose better not Leave him on the bench BALE needs to be utilised earlier. And I know I sound like a broken record but winks can only be brought on for the last 10 minutes To fall over players and sit on the ball And hopefully make a few forward passes. Would rather bring Sissoko on instead of him at least he can make a tackle And it's strong enough to hold off players And will actually run with the ball even though sometimes He doesn't look up and ends up running into the corner flag:7:

I wouldn't worry about the Win/Lose/Draw bit too much. People can always state their forecasts in posts on here and then explain why they think that way.

It all adds to the debate and keeps the threads going rather than just ticking a box.

We definitely need to show that there's life without Kane in this squad. I'm sure Bale will try his best but I'm really hoping this is where Vinicius is given an opportunity for proper match time and excels.

We need the big lad roughing up defences and have Son feeding off the chaos. He can finish too so maybe it could be the start of an alternative strike partnership.

No tinkering about. I want to see a team regularly selected and building up a good rapport.

I predict an initially nervy start but a late goal in the first half will see us come out punching for the second one. Trio of scorers, Vinicius, Son and Bale.

3-0 win. COYS !!

All we know is rodon will start ,,and Højbjerg,,,the rest of the team is anyone’s guess ,,,no Kane,,,reggie,,dier,,Bergwijn,,Davies ,,serg,,,all injured or carrying knocks .

if jm doesn’t start vinnie then there’s no point in having him .

if not we play a different system,,,false 9 and everyone not knowing there roles in the side ,,,not confident we struggled most of our last match with them 

38 minutes ago, Borodin said:

I wouldn't worry about the Win/Lose/Draw bit too much. People can always state their forecasts in posts on here and then explain why they think that way.

It all adds to the debate and keeps the threads going rather than just ticking a box.

We definitely need to show that there's life without Kane in this squad. I'm sure Bale will try his best but I'm really hoping this is where Vinicius is given an opportunity for proper match time and excels.

We need the big lad roughing up defences and have Son feeding off the chaos. He can finish too so maybe it could be the start of an alternative strike partnership.

No tinkering about. I want to see a team regularly selected and building up a good rapport.

I predict an initially nervy start but a late goal in the first half will see us come out punching for the second one. Trio of scorers, Vinicius, Son and Bale.

3-0 win. COYS !!

Yeah if you look at the videos of Vinicious he was an absolute beast coming down the left he has got an absolute left for cracker we need to utilise that him working off son and the midfielders playing off as a triangle behind them always like the diamond formation but my maybe a little bit fatter with 2 upfront I don't like the single striker they're always isolated

28 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

Maybe the boys might get a start ,,Dennis cirken,,Dane scarlet,,Tanganga 

I think Tanganga injured mate it's a shame because he has so much potential but he seems to be injured all the time. I can't see him using many of the youngsters not unless were about 2 or 3 up and hell probably bring them on the 91st minute not using I watch I sent him so he thinks 90 is 60:7:

Well jm might go with 2 centre backs ,,rodon,,and Sanchez,,,or 3 with toby .really can’t see him starting vinnie 

so it’s gonna be a false 9 situation 

I read an article that said JM must build the team around Ndombele. It described all his brilliant footballing skills, saying how he can weave forward through the opponents, and there should be 3 Spurs players finding spaces for him to pass into. He can also score goals. I can't remember all the details, but it did seem to be an idea worth implementing. 

We have a wealth of attacking mid field players all capable or tearing they opposition apart but the Special One ignores this and sticks to the long ball for Speedy Gonzales Son to chase as the no1 tactic. The other draw back to this is it often pulls Harry deep as the main provider of the ball for Sonny . Our no1 world class striker in some games has never had the ball given to him in or around the box and then been accused of not having a good game. We need both to be given scoring chances as often as we can in the game and this is where, Ndombele, Lo Celso, Hojbjerg and Sissoko come in. Also why play  aback 3 with 2 wing backs when all that happens is it becomes a back 5 defending. 

It's no wonder we had 14 of our games where we only scored 14 goals. With Harry and Sonny and  with our attacking midfield players plus wing backs plus Moura, Lamela, and Dele, Imho, it is disgraceful we haven't scored more. 

If we are to believe that JM hasn't put a foot wrong, the only conclusion I can reach is that I have misjudged the quality of the players and they are in fact a crappy lot. That then makes me a coconut and perhaps I should stick to hockey. 

Brighton has been a 'banana skin to many top sides and Sunday could be embarrassing for us if we don't change our tactics. Now we have lost Harry and Lo Celso possibly not available the need for change is paramount. 

I'm feeling nervous and losing confidence. I am hoping for a win as it is vital to stop us being stuck in 7th or 8th place. Realistically, I am going for a draw, possibly 1 - 1. 

COYS 

It’s magic to hear certain pundits all agree the low block defending is not working ,,,and our offensive squad need to be let off the leash and go on the front foot ,,,we need to take chances in the offensive 3rd off the pitch and that’s where it’s won 

3 hours ago, Mr8ball said:

It’s magic to hear certain pundits all agree the low block defending is not working ,,,and our offensive squad need to be let off the leash and go on the front foot ,,,we need to take chances in the offensive 3rd off the pitch and that’s where it’s won 

I agree but fear that Jose is even less likely to do that with Kane out

Every time we've lost kane we had good runs which might tell us something, you shouldn't always rely on him and they all need to step up. If Vinicious plays today I see him coming good hopefully... I do hate anticlimactic  late kick offs It means you're waiting around all day to either the bad  or some uplifting spirit and then by then you're trying to settle down

3-0 coy mighty spurs