Spurs Web
Craig Truespur

Brighton v the mighty SPURS 19.15 Sunday live on sky sports

The betting quotes are very high for us, we are the last match today, I really fear we could lose this. I understand why Tobey is starting in regards to Diers performance, but Tobey became our personal Lovren. But again, who the fuck shit in Mourinhos head and forget to „flundge“? Why the heck is Sanchez playing left, when Rodon should play there? Because Jose doesn’t trust neither Joe nor Ben?

tbh our defense is one of the worst. I like Rodon, but lets get realistic, he is 23 he isn’t a kid. Not in football years. Ben is bang average. Tobey too old IMO, Dier and Sanchez look they gave stopped developing and Serge is not even on the bench. Jose must really hate him.

Lets see how Stevie plays on the left. On the right side you can forget him. Hope he has an impact. Tanguy is inconsistent and to me he hasn’t found his position. Bale is a shame and a shadow of the legend he was for us back innthe days. Guess Son starts upfront, cause he scored the most goals, hope he will not miss his chances

2 minutes ago, Cromulentmart said:

So - what is the point of Vinicius?

I'm not sure I even want to watch this one tonight, although I do want to see how Bale goes. 

What is the point of Gedson? 

Money laundry ;)

4 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

Oh and no serg 

What is crap about they had a bust up with the staff that still doesn't make sense to leave one of your only known right backs out. 

This better not backfire because that's bad man management as far as I'm concerned.

As I type that's sissoko was left way out of space right back

Hope Stevie is more direct and fact the whole time or Direct in this game let's dominate be aggressive get two or three be in control

A totally different set up to that we have seen before. Fingers crossed it clicks and shows signs that Harry's absence is not going to cause major problems. 

Good luck lads. 

COYS 

Not starting with vinicius is bloody stupid it's not like he can't play 90 minutes? Him and lucas have already shown they've got quite a good partnership together why not start with it and we know that's our plan b?grrr Waving my armchair manager credentials.