Spurs Web
Craig Truespur

Brighton v the mighty SPURS 19.15 Sunday live on sky sports

Bale lost the ball for  doing a stupid dummy ran all the way back to defence and then just stood around. What's the point of the players like Stevie running giving the ball away and a standing there shouting like they've been fouled when it's obvious they haven't. 

Get bale and Bergwinn off bring Vinicious and Lucas on Like like I said in the first place. Why can't Davies get down the wings and get the crosses in anymore????

It's the situation when even they players gave up to listen the fucking bulshit talk of this idiot manager, he lost the dressing room. 

Fire the muppet now. 

Call me weird, but during HR (yes I said it) , Harry Redknap, AVB, Pochettino, we won nothing but just watching free flowing Spurs play always left a smile on my face. Ok enough negative energy, let’s pull together and get these boys across the line. I say 2 - 1 Spurs.

COYS.

I give Alonso right. A proper manager plays to the advantages of his players instead putting them in a system they don’t fit in! Especially when players should replace injured players. For example Ben is nothing like Reggie, so why does he play as RWB?

And the position changes fucked them up. They are all over the plays. Not composed, not in controll, nothing. Fucking horror show. 

I really would love to be in the lockers to hear snd see the reactions of the players

14 minutes ago, Alonso said:

If you were an attacking player like Son playing this dross tactical approach would you be happy?

He’s having a great season statistically and seemed delighted and happy a few weeks back. We’ve just become so predictable now - it’s getting tiresome watching teams like Brighton (actually that sounds disrespectful but you know what I mean) piss all over us in almost every way. 

Excuse my language fellas,but this is fucking disgraceful,the players have downed tools,absolutely shocking,can’t believe what I am watching,bar being shite something is drastically wrong here..

6 minutes ago, Jay Kane said:

Excuse my language fellas,but this is fucking disgraceful,the players have downed tools,absolutely shocking,can’t believe what I am watching,bar being shite something is drastically wrong here..

I think you can swear just put stars in the middle of it all know what you mean I spell winks as winx.

I think I they've hung up their boots hoping the final might actually bring a cup and then go on holiday....  still get paid stupid money whether they win or lose