Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
Borodin

Predict Our Last 8 Games Of This Season...

These are our next five league fixtures for the month of February. Based on recent performances try to use head over heart and honestly tell me how many points you see us getting from them. Here's my reckoning :

Home to Chelsea 0pt   (Sorry but I really can see them turning us over)

Home to West Brom 3pts

Away to City 0 pts

Away to West Ham 1pt

Home to Burnley 3 pts

Grand total of 7 points from a possible 15 and we hit the 40 point total after 25 games.

I look forward to seeing your forecasts....

Just now, Jamesinashby said:

O, 1, 1, 1, 1. 

4 points. The spirit has gone out of the team and After losing to Chelsea it will drop further.  That is the time JM will leave with mutual agreement. LOL

COYS

I'm surprised you see us coming away from City with a point but only drawing with West Brom and Burnley is definitely a possibility. God forbid but if Pep's boys do beat us that could lower it to just 3 pts :12:

13 minutes ago, Borodin said:

I'm surprised you see us coming away from City with a point but only drawing with West Brom and Burnley is definitely a possibility. God forbid but if Pep's boys do beat us that could lower it to just 3 pts :12:

With  JM's teams this season, always expect the unexpected. West Brom will do a Brighton and we wil do a Brighton on City. LOL

COYS 

Chelsea are on the up and we are at a low.  They have quality to beat anyone on their day, I expect loss

WBA are fighting for their lives and they drew Liverpool recently so who knows, I expect draw

West Ham are above us and will want nothing short of thrashing us especially given how they got the draw from 0-3 last time. I expect loss

City is City and once again purring.  I expect loss, potentially a very large one.

Burnley are dogged and have a threat to score.  They beat Liverpool when they were in their funk so no guarantee here.  Home means nothing until fans are back.  I expect draw

All this said, this is football so who really knows but that is what my head says given our current form and mental state   

Home to Chelsea 0 pts

Home to West Brom 1 pt 

Away to City 0 pts

Away to West Ham 0 pts

Here is the point in time when we finally fire the moron, then win vs Burnley with Ledley King as manager. 

I don’t want to lose any of them ,,,but chelsea have a new manager that always lifts the squad ,,,West Brom is our best chance but they will either be really compact or all the place ,,,city are on fire ,,,and West Ham are very confident.

i dont want to lose any but if it ends up getting jose out then id lose the next 20 games and if he takes levy with him even better 

Remember Sugar getting George Graham is as manager , ok he won the mickey mouse cup too for us whoppeee boring fart 

Chris Hughton, Scott Parker, hell Id take Graham Souness hed get toby to stay on with a split lip when we are defending a corner what a poof! 

2 hours ago, Cromulentmart said:

Chelsea - draw

West Brom - win

City - lose

West Ham - draw

Burnley - win

8 points from 15

That would put us on 41 pts and as I said in my assessment I reckon 40 is about all we can expect. I too sincerely hope you prove me wrong. :16:

54 minutes ago, Borodin said:

Second game gives us 3 pts, many predicted just a draw. My 0-3-0-1-3 is still correct so far :16:

Seems to be a good prediction. Perfect for a 10th place premier league club. 

It's a sad fact but the only teams Spurs have beaten in the Premier League since mid December are the current bottom two and newly promoted Leeds United....:12:

My 0-3-0-1-3 still looking good.

On 2/1/2021 at 3:00 PM, Borodin said:

These are our next five league fixtures for the month of February. Based on recent performances try to use head over heart and honestly tell me how many points you see us getting from them. Here's my reckoning :

Home to Chelsea 0pt   (Sorry but I really can see them turning us over)

Home to West Brom 3pts

Away to City 0 pts

Away to West Ham 1pt

Home to Burnley 3 pts

Grand total of 7 points from a possible 15 and we hit the 40 point total after 25 games.

I look forward to seeing your forecasts....

Okay folks..let's keep this going as a thread. I predicted 7pts and we managed only 6 beating WBA and Burnley. So on to our next five league fixtures...

Fulham Away / Palace Home / Arsenal Away / Villa Away / Newcastle Away

Points wise I'm going for 3/3/1/1/3 so that's 11 pts from a possible 15 pts and would put us on 50 pts total. That's my minimum, anything above that is a massive bonus

Your predictions please, Gentlemen....and if you think this is difficult wait until you see our five fixtures after this :7:

I was rubbish last time - predicted 8 points but we only got 6.

Try again......

Fulham - 3pts

Palace - 3pts

The Arse - 1pt

Villa - 3pts

Newcastle - 3pts

That's 13 points and no losses (eternal optimist), although I am doubtful about Villa away. I wish we were playing Leicester next week - no Maddison and no Barnes!

I guess I'd be happy with 10 points from 15, but I'll stick to my predictions..

Fulham - 3pts

Palace - 3pts

Arsenal - 1pts

Villa - 1pt

Newcastle - 3pts 

TOTAL : 11pts 

Based on form and return fixtures from earlier games Ive predicted a fairly successful next 5 games for Spurs. Well within our rights to win all these games, but I do not want to get ahead of myself... This is because if I based my prediction on our last 5 games, achieving 11pts from a possible 15 may even seem a little far fetched... I think our next two games are a 6 pointer no matter what.. its the NLD where I fear we may slip and possibly leave with nothing... Hopefully Im proved wronged and we can continue this form over more than 3 games and take all 15!

COYS