Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
Borodin

Predict Our Last 8 Games Of This Season...

For all the talk levy is a good negotiator, why in gods name, did he put up a contract with Mourinho that sees him leaving with a severance payment of 30 million when he will get fired. 30 million for shit nothing! 

Everybody call Mourinho names, but tbh the real idiot is Levy! 

10 minutes ago, Spurfect said:

For all the talk levy is a good negotiator, why in gods name, did he put up a contract with Mourinho that sees him leaving with a severance payment of 30 million when he will get fired. 30 million for shit nothing! 

That contract will definitely have provisions in it for achieving certain standards...top four, title or cup winner. That £30m would only be payable if we decide to sack José and he is making those stipulations real. Levy is not that dumb and if he decides to get rid of Mourinho with us lying 8th in the league and the trophy cabinet empty then it will cost us a lot less than the £30m being touted about in the press. I may not like Levy but where negotiations are concerned he is certainly no mug.

What disappoints me the most is the fact that we already had Mourinhos lap dog in charge of our team and we all witnessed the poor outcome from AVBs tactics. Chelsea fired him and so did Utd with Mourinho and there was a reason behind - THEY WERE ABSOLUTELY WANK

But being wank seems being enough to qualify for Levy who has no fucking clue of managers or players! To be fair to him with the stadium he did a great job, he built himself a monument, but at the moment its nothing more than a big fancy shit house for doves! 

9 minutes ago, Borodin said:

That contract will definitely have provisions in it for achieving certain standards...top four, title or cup winner. That £30m would only be payable if we decide to sack José and he is making those stipulations real. Levy is not that dumb and if he decides to get rid of Mourinho with us lying 8th in the league and the trophy cabinet empty then it will cost us a lot less than the £30m being touted about in the press. I may not like Levy but where negotiations are concerned he is certainly no mug.

Hopefully mate, cause for all of his good decisions twenty bad decisions followed. AVB and Mourinho were absolutely dumb decisions. Many unnecessary signings to save money instead to invest wise. 2 seasons without any investments, players who were gone for a cut price. Hilarious price tags for tickets and fan articles and so on....

8 minutes ago, Spurfect said:

Hopefully mate, cause for all of his good decisions twenty bad decisions followed. AVB and Mourinho were absolutely dumb decisions. Many unnecessary signings to save money instead to invest wise. 2 seasons without any investments, players who were gone for a cut price. Hilarious price tags for tickets and fan articles and so on....

In years to come Daniel wants to walk past the stadium with friends and say "I built that". He won't give a shit that outside will be a sign saying :

Saturday Jan 21st 2023

Championship

Spurs Vs Cardiff  3.00 kick off

:em5:

On 4/16/2021 at 9:05 PM, Spurfect said:

I felt at Everton game that Mourinho already abdicated the manager position. He just wait to get those big money. 

I’m taking a punt here but consider this,

jose got us to the final, amd his job depends on a set of achievements, one being top 4 and 2022 CL qualification. Second being a Cup, domestic or Europe.

if he achieves any of these and the decision to fire him is made, big payout.  If he achieves none he can be fired without the big payout.  

accordingly he has to be given the chance to win the CC Final as it is pivotal to manner in which he is axed.

for a fan like me that’s a lose lose but it may be the case.

I want him gone but I also want a Trophy

Well, I would rather give up on the title than keeping the „frustrating one“! But from season 2020/21 the winner of the carabeo cup has the chance on an EL spot. So, Alonso is right. The situation is tricky.

But even we win the CC and qualify for the EL, do you really think Levy will support Mourinho in getting the overpriced players Jose wants? Well, only when he should decide to keep Jose for next season.

Of course the CC could save us a place in international football and give us s chance to attract accurate managers. Nevertheless, when Levy already prepare Joses departure and must pay him out, we will have to take a big financial loss. If that happens and according to the rumors Lewis wants to sell the club, plus the pandemic, do you really think we will get any new players under a new coach?

No!

So, no matter how it turns out for us, we will stick to the same players we have. Again!

The good, the bad and the deadwood. Again!!

Levy will put restrictions for the transfer window. Again!!! 

No INs but also no OUTs. Again!!!!

That means he will force the players to stay, also the ones who are longing to leave the club!

Again!!!!!

So the next season will start with a disappointed and frustrated Jose, so as a buch of frustrated and exhausted players, who we will be gone for free, when their contact expires!

I din‘t want to repeat myself, but....

This will happen, AGAIN, AGAIN and AGAIN!!!!

As the great yoga master ‚Swami I-please-ya-mommy‘ use to say: „Take care what you are wishing for!“

Anyway, Im an optimist and keep staying  positive :D

COYS

2 hours ago, Alonso said:

I’m taking a punt here but consider this,

jose got us to the final, amd his job depends on a set of achievements, one being top 4 and 2022 CL qualification. Second being a Cup, domestic or Europe.

if he achieves any of these and the decision to fire him is made, big payout.  If he achieves none he can be fired without the big payout.  

accordingly he has to be given the chance to win the CC Final as it is pivotal to manner in which he is axed.

for a fan like me that’s a lose lose but it may be the case.

I want him gone but I also want a Trophy

Totally agree. I think a decision on his future will be made immediately after the Cup final. Lose and then a 'mutually agreed' decision about him leaving at the end of the season will be made on the Monday.

If the club really want Nagelsmann then they have to move quickly before Bayern Munich approach him too.

Leipzig rather see Nagelsmann leaving Germany than for Bayern. But money makes the world go round. Lets see!

For todays news, the difference between Klopp and Jose. Fans and Players would never want Kloppo be fired!!!

As I say, be careful what you are wishing for. I remember when I was a little boy, saying Mourinho is wank and he wouldn’t achieve anything, when he is not given the money to sign his wanted players. Who are experienced, but mostly overpriced and already old farts. He would never win with a young promising team as Poch or Klopp (Mainz/Dortmund) did for example! I wished him to manage a team, where he is financially restricted, but I couldn’t imagine, not in million years, he will ever become our manager!

With Mourhino gone, it is unknown ass to what to expect.

Who knows, they may start with Mourinho reject Bale. It could be an attacking format which may score goals, but with our defence prone to mistakes, the result could go either way. If, as some of us thought, Mourhino had lost the dressing room, the attitude of the players may be better and we see some genuine effort from the players. 

I think our chances of winning may have improved. We shall just have to wait and see. 

I have to say my enthusiasm for Spurs is badly dented since finding out DL had secretly signed us up the the ESL. I am still very upset about it as I feel we have had the club stolen from us. 

COYS 

In one point I go with Jose, some of the players are lazy bastards who rather go for their 15 minutes fame on Instagram then 90 minutes of playing time!

I can tell three names, who 100% give a shit or live in La La Land, 

Stevee, Dele and Dier. 

I can tell you 4 names of intellectual limited players, 

Lamela, Sanchez, Ndombele and LoCelso

I can tell you 3 players who are overhyped,

Lucas, Hojbjerg, C. Vinicious

I can name 3 players who are bang average,

Winks, Dorothy and Ben

I can name one player who is a fucking overpaid and egocentric twat who rather pretend being injured instead to meet the expectations people put in him,

Gareth Bale!!!!

We used to have 5 english national players (Kyle, Rosebutt, Winksy, Dele and Kane), now its only Harry.

Introduce the young and form a new team. We have many promising players hungry for a chance. Once it was a boy from the academy who attracted the attention after the interim (Sherwood) put his trust in him. His name is Harry Kane!!!!

History repeats itself, Dr. Strange would say, we are kept in a loop!!!!

22 hours ago, Mihai said:

Lazy, lost, say whatever want to say, but Bale is simply a brilliant class player. Amazing how he finds the players, how he passes the ball, I would play him from the first minute. 

Have always said this! 

Mourinho was clueless - there are not many players that can change a game in heart beat. Gareth is one of them.

Even if he’s not involved / playing well he is always a threat to the opposition as they know what he can do. If Mourinho had played Gareth yesterday he would have have taken off at HT for someone like sissoko as he would’ve seen us losing the midfield battle. Lo celso would’ve moved to the right and we would’ve lost the game with another insipid performance. Instead, mason left Gareth on and the rest is history. Long may it continue (Gareth in the team) and I know its too early to say this but I’d have no problem with mason being appointed as our first team coach on a permanent basis.

On 4/20/2021 at 11:32 PM, Spurfect said:

In one point I go with Jose, some of the players are lazy bastards who rather go for their 15 minutes fame on Instagram then 90 minutes of playing time!

I can tell three names, who 100% give a shit or live in La La Land, 

Stevee, Dele and Dier. 

I can tell you 4 names of intellectual limited players, 

Lamela, Sanchez, Ndombele and LoCelso

I can tell you 3 players who are overhyped,

Lucas, Hojbjerg, C. Vinicious

I can name 3 players who are bang average,

Winks, Dorothy and Ben

I can name one player who is a fucking overpaid and egocentric twat who rather pretend being injured instead to meet the expectations people put in him,

Gareth Bale!!!!

We used to have 5 english national players (Kyle, Rosebutt, Winksy, Dele and Kane), now its only Harry.

Introduce the young and form a new team. We have many promising players hungry for a chance. Once it was a boy from the academy who attracted the attention after the interim (Sherwood) put his trust in him. His name is Harry Kane!!!!

History repeats itself, Dr. Strange would say, we are kept in a loop!!!!

I agree with about the players you mention, including Hojberg, who most fans love. He is a good player but I feel he lacks quality on the ball, maybe with a better partner in Cm he could be good enough.

bale I agree too but is on another level to the rest (Kane aside) 

1 hour ago, Sumsio said:

I agree with about the players you mention, including Hojberg, who most fans love. He is a good player but I feel he lacks quality on the ball, maybe with a better partner in Cm he could be good enough.

bale I agree too but is on another level to the rest (Kane aside) 

I agree with you, Sumsio and I think last night proved we are right about him being an asset to the club. He showed touches of real class and his goal was absolutely top draw. Getting MOTM was thoroughly deserved. 

COYS 

There were more players putting their back into the match, but nice having Bale on the pitch. But Im not convinced, at least Gareth was brought to decide matches and we haven’t seen much of what he is capable of.

We destroyed them last time, but yesterday we struggled the first minutes and conceded a goal. And thats one too many. We still need improvement in defense! But a great come back. So, let’s check out the next matches, before we wet our pants in our euphoria!

Hope Ryan is a better manager than player and give the young a chance as well! 

26 minutes ago, Spurfect said:

There were more players putting their back into the match, but nice having Bale on the pitch. But Im not convinced, at least Gareth was brought to decide matches and we haven’t seen much of what he is capable of.

We destroyed them last time, but yesterday we struggled the first minutes and conceded a goal. And thats one too many. We still need improvement in defense! But a great come back. So, let’s check out the next matches, before we wet our pants in our euphoria!

Hope Ryan is a better manager than player and give the young a chance as well! 

That would make a great start to a pep talk at half time  ... "We have conceded a goal..and that's one too many !". You should be the next manager mate, you're a natural ....:l:

One is for sure the last matches will be seen without Jose!

Having the amazon documentary in mind were Levy was all in praise for Jose, their love for each other seemed so strong!

So, can anybody tell me how a perfect love goes wrong?

Can somebody tell me how to get things back the way they use to be?

Oh god give me a reason I‘m on my bended knee

hahaha...

4 minutes ago, Spurfect said:

So, can anybody tell me how a perfect love goes wrong?

Can somebody tell me how to get things back the way they use to be?

So, can anybody tell me how a perfect love goes wrong?            You marry them

Can somebody tell me how to get things back the way they use to be?                  You divorce them

Sorted !