Spurs Web
Borodin

SPURS Vs W.B.A. Sunday 7/2/21 12 noon kick off

Match thread for our next game. My prediction is a win and an end to our recent bad run. A draw would be acceptable but defeat would be unthinkable and surely start the ice cracking under Jose's feet.

16 hours ago, Borodin said:

Match thread for our next game. My prediction is a win and an end to our recent bad run. A draw would be acceptable but defeat would be unthinkable and surely start the ice cracking under Jose's feet.

If we lose this then surely Jose will be swallowed by a black hole. (Sacked axed, fired, thrown out and terminated to use more common terms)

I mean surely we couldn’t lose a 4th straight against relegation fodder and have him keep his job???? Daniel????

I am watching a match on TV. A commentator has mentioned that this season matches won away from home exceed those won at home!! 

Oh dear. Fingers crossed we don't follow the stats tomorrow. We are 2 struggling teams with neither that confident they can win, so I shall go for the draw. 

Villa are winning 1 - 0 at the moment and have pushed us down to 9th. Just fir once I am praying for Woolwich to score twice

COYS 

I wouldn’t be disappointed if in losing it led to the sacking of Mourinho. The sooner this dinosaur moves on to his next project the better for Spurs. We”re going backwards fast and the football is unwatchable. What player would want to join a team this dull and defensive?

14 minutes ago, USSpurs said:

I wouldn’t be disappointed if in losing it led to the sacking of Mourinho. The sooner this dinosaur moves on to his next project the better for Spurs. We”re going backwards fast and the football is unwatchable. What player would want to join a team this dull and defensive?

My only dread is that if he leaves us in 9th place that is as disastrous as having him drag us downward. It raises the possibility of an exodus of our star players. I'm steeling myself for that to happen this season anyway. 

We will be back to pre Poch games starting from scratch again. 

Sad, sad times making this pandemic era even more miserable. 

COYS 

36 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

Sad, sad times making this pandemic era even more miserable.

What the club needs is an anti - Mourinho vaccine at the moment to stop this defensive negativity virus he's infected some of the players with from spreading to the entire squad. There really would never be a better time than now to get rid if that is Levy's intention. If we lose to West Brom it's four defeats on the trot and no sign of anything improving. Bring in a caretaker to lighten the current bleak and depressing mood and put a few smiles back on faces just as Harry is able to return to the team.

We would remain 9th on 33 pts but a rejuvenated and upbeat squad could honestly have the potential to turn Everton over in the FA Cup and upset the Manchester City juggernaut next Saturday. The effect that would have on morale and confidence levels would be astronomical and by Thursday Feb 25th we could have beaten West Ham and put ourselves through to the next round of the Europa.

It would be a brave move I admit, and probably one Levy is not capable of making yet. It would show his appointment of Jose was a huge error of judgement on his part.

I fear, as I said earlier, that Thursday Feb 25th will see us out of the FA Cup, out of Europa and with very little chance of even a top four spot. The team and the club's future is now at a crossroads. For me the way forward is to change the manager NOW and bring in a caretaker until we find the right guy to take us forward and start to rebuild during the summer break.

He won’t get sacked until he has a full fit squad and Jose has no reasonable ex’s use to give to mr levy ,,,we all have said his defensive attitude,,and not taking on board humans make mistakes,,,except Jose he must be the only perfect human on this planet ,,,all though he was a shite shite player lol so he might not except his own imperfections,,,,world class coach ,,,,manager not ,,translator yes 

Having a rant ,,,Jose is to technical for the Einstein’s we have ,,,imagine gazza sitting in the technological area he has ,,,he would have been snoring,,,simple football for simple people,,,give them the love they need ,,,venables was off the scale for talking shite to shite players and getting them to produce 

10 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

So in reality if mr levy gives him time ,,,to resolve this ,,,,no one can slag off mr levy not backing him and giving him time 

You forgot to go back to you post before his one and to press edit to add this on that post.

Your memory is worse than mine and your still a young lad!!! 

LOL

COYS 

3 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

You forgot to go back to you post before his one and to press edit to add this on that post.

Your memory is worse than mine and your still a young lad!!! 

LOL

COYS 

Chatting to myself again lol sorry all this new stuff is confusing lol

8 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

You have now mastered the 'quote' option to perfection. Next try going to your post above this and press the 'edit' option. It will open up again and give you a chance to amend / add to it. Then press 'SAVE' to re-post.

Go on, give it a go...:16:

19 minutes ago, Borodin said:

You have now mastered the 'quote' option to perfection. Next try going to your post above this and press the 'edit' option. It will open up again and give you a chance to amend / add to it. Then press 'SAVE' to re-post.

Go on, give it a go...:16:

You have got more chance of seeing a rockin horse shit lol

1 hour ago, Mr8ball said:

Tell me about it.

It can take me 20 minutes getting in. It keeps telling me to book in on either Twitter or Facebook and I'm not on either with no intention of joining. A lot of the time the 'Unread posts' page that comes up is mid December showing posts from then. Some days I just give up, switch off and try again later. That is why there is often long gaps before I join in. Also, of course, there are posts I never get to see as it is only by luck I am looking at current posts. 

It is not just confusing, it is effing annoying. 

COYS