Spurs Web
Borodin

SPURS Vs W.B.A. Sunday 7/2/21 12 noon kick off

You should be scared. Who still thinks the PL and their referees are not corrupt, should take a good look on the fullham westham match and the ridiculous VAR decision in extra time. Even the ref would be right the ridiculous scene took at least 5 - 6 minutes but the ref didn’t stopped the time. In both cases the ref wasted time, precious time and decided the match. Fucking twat.

If somebody has an actual address of the referee association or the FA please let me know and I tell these bunch of corrupted bandits what I think of their fucking decisions.

So to be fair to Josie and our lot of overpaid, impassioned and lazy players, our bad results are not only their fault! :7:

1 hour ago, Spurfect said:

You should be scared. Who still thinks the PL and their referees are not corrupt, should take a good look on the fullham westham match and the ridiculous VAR decision in extra time. Even the ref would be right the ridiculous scene took at least 5 - 6 minutes but the ref didn’t stopped the time. In both cases the ref wasted time, precious time and decided the match. Fucking twat.

If somebody has an actual address of the referee association or the FA please let me know and I tell these bunch of corrupted bandits what I think of their fucking decisions.

So to be fair to Josie and our lot of overpaid, impassioned and lazy players, our bad results are not only their fault! :7:

When have you ever seen a game with Mike Dean reffing without controversy, Spurfect. He has given out more yellow and red cards than any other ref - now over 3000 in total! 

He somehow had missed the chance of booking someone, and when it was handed to him on a plate by the VAR ref, he wasn't going to miss the opportunity to issue yet another red card. 

I hate it when I see he is going to ref one of our games - I'll never forgive him for that infamous game against Chelsea when he gave us the record of the most cards issued in one game. 

I think I read he is going to be a VAR ref from next season. Bad move. He will constantly be interfering in the game with supposedly unseen infringements that the match refs allegedly miss

COYS . 

I should say we'd better win tomorrow, but I'm not sure how we will given that listless performance against Chelsea. This team drops so far without the threat of Kane it's ridiculous. Vinicious is not terrible but he certainly can't provide any coverage for Kane against top opponents.

I will still say we'd better win tomorrow because it's a 6:00 AM kickoff for me and if I'm getting up that early I'd better see some goals :two:

Really am speechless about our last 3...  Theres too many changing factors every week thats making it harder and harder for me to agree with JMs tactics. Really dont know what to expect today... Kane will play today and undoubtedly make a difference in our approach, great... but I think this says more about us as a team that we have to rely on one man to do the hard work in the midfield, get assists and score goals. We looked lost at Liverpool, Brighton and Chelsea... West Brom made it hard for us earlier in the season and considering our bad form, Im sure they'll be rubbing their hands together today. PLS PLS PLS start strong, I think Lamela may put this opportunity to good use .....  A very ambitious 3-1 spurs prediction from me

COYS

On paper it looks like a strong attacking line up ,,,hopefully Ndombele drops back into central midfield and lamela plays as a number 10

prefer Hojbjerg as the only dm ,,,adds another body in midfield ( where we have been overrun in  a lot off matches) COYS 

The team selection shows ambition (apart from Sanchez - I hope he plays to his best). 

Teams fighting to avoid relegation aren't necessarily the cushy match expected. The team is set up capable of attacking and  it will be interesting to see how it pans out. Today the players have to combat nerves as this win is crucial. Will they overcome them or tighten up and miss scoring chances? Will they panic and give away goals. 

I think today JM has provided a team that can win - now we wil see if the players step up to he mark ad do there job. 

COYS 

If my memory serves me correctly, weren't we playing with a back 4 earlier in the season when we were doing well? That is a good sign as I prefer this formation as it stops the back 3 becoming the negative back 5.

COYS 

19 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

The team selection shows ambition (apart from Sanchez - I hope he plays to his best). 

Teams fighting to avoid relegation aren't necessarily the cushy match expected. The team is set up capable of attacking and  it will be interesting to see how it pans out. Today the players have to combat nerves as this win is crucial. Will they overcome them or tighten up and miss scoring chances? Will they panic and give away goals. 

I think today JM has provided a team that can win - now we wil see if the players step up to he mark ad do there job. 

COYS 

Agree, but I still see a problem in the LCB position no matter whos playing.

For our actual squad and performances the formation looks good to me. Now it will depend on how Josie has instruct them to play! 

11 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

If my memory serves me correctly, weren't we playing with a back 4 earlier in the season when we were doing well? That is a good sign as I prefer this formation as it stops the back 3 becoming the negative back 5.

COYS 

The formation is not the problem. With Reggie and Aurier we can play with five defenders. The problem is Mourinho has needed a long time to realize he hasn’t got a replacement for Regullion! Ben is not flexible as Serge and Dorothy can’t play on the left.

Furthermore Sanchez, Tobey, Japhet, Dier, Rodon are all right footed. Dier and Rodon can play with their left as well thats why they should be played as LCB. The prob is that Dier is absolutely rubbish and Rodon is passionated but too inexperienced IMO.

If Vinicius had missed the chances Harry had 1st half he wouldn’t see the pitch for a month.  Not that he sees the pitch anyway 

at least we our huffing and puffing.  

Come on you shitholes!!!

Unbelievable, one fucking chance and WBA almost scored. We are shit, even we win, we are shit and it hurts watching these lousy bunch of overpaid shit players and manager with an ego of a ballon. Inflated but nothing is behind.

We are not playing REAL Madrid. Fucking shitholes, go out and win the match!!!!!

thats devastating 

Much better ,,Davies is all alone on that left side ,,,should really hit him earlier ,,,loved the positive play the energy that Lucas and lamela bring to the side .

And Ndombele playing as no 8 rotating with lamela ,,is working Hojbjerg looks more open playing as the only dm

A much better tempo to the game and it's great to see Harry back in the fold. Ben Davies coming forward and everyone trying to create spaces and gaps. Unfortunately there were still signs of our vulnerability and but for Lloris just before half time we have been going in 1-0 down. I am hoping for the same enthusiasm second half and hopefully an early goal which will force their hand and leave them much more open defensively.

Jose needs to let this pan out for a bit now without making changes but as soon as anyone looks tired or uninterested then bring on a sub.I would like to see Bale be given a chance and get 30 minutes to see if he can open them up.

I'm still going for a 2-0 win provided we maintain momentum and keep pressing. Big Sam needs wins not draws if he is to escape relegation once again. (His record for doing so really is phenomenal). That may well proveto be their Achille's heel if it's still 0-0 and they dare to come out a bit more in the last minutes.

Enjoying the game for once, nice to see everyone up for it.

COYS !!

Much better football, even without the goals we more exciting to watch. Lamela showing real flair... Just need to be more clinical in front of goal. Could easily have 2 

Early one in the 2nd half might get things rolling 

COYS

1 minute ago, Borodin said:

A much better tempo to the game and it's great to see Harry back in the fold. Ben Davies coming forward and everyone trying to create spaces and gaps. Unfortunately there were still signs of our vulnerability and but for Lloris just before half time we have been going in 1-0 down. I am hoping for the same enthusiasm second half and hopefully an early goal which will force their hand and leave them much more open defensively.

Jose needs to let this pan out for a bit now without making changes but as soon as anyone looks tired or uninterested then bring on a sub.I would like to see Bale be given a chance and get 30 minutes to see if he can open them up.

I'm still going for a 2-0 win provided we maintain momentum and keep pressing. Big Sam needs wins not draws if he is to escape relegation once again. (His record for doing so really is phenomenal). That may well proveto be their Achille's heel if it's still 0-0 and they dare to come out a bit more in the last minutes.

Enjoying the game for once, nice to see everyone up for it.

COYS !!

Yes it’s actually fun 

Only just got home driving around to DIY stores listening on the radio at least it sounds like we've got a bit of attack, I've fallen out of football and Spurs a bit lately mate I need some happiness in my life I've had a lot of plumbing disasters had an upgrade on the boiler and it's just caused more issues in the house so I've been on my hands and knees and buried under cupboard fixing leakining  pipework and stuff
Kane sounds like he's making a big difference now, makes you laugh that we bring an unfit bloke back with weak ankles to help us I don't think we've had many shots on I'll try to listen to on the radio while I was driving back from the DIY place, hopefully see the goals in the second half when we start hitting the net:7:

1 minute ago, Craig Truespur said:

Only just got home driving around to DIY stores listening on the radio at least it sounds like we've got a bit of attack, I've fallen out of football and Spurs a bit lately mate I need some happiness in my life I've had a lot of plumbing disasters had an upgrade on the boiler and it's just caused more issues in the house so I've been on my hands and knees and buried under cupboard fixing leakining  pipework and stuff
Kand sounds like he's making a big difference now, makes you laugh that we bring an unfit bloke back with weak ankles to help us I don't think we've had many shots on I'll try to listen to on the radio while I was driving back from the DIY place, hopefully see the goals in the second half when we start hitting the net:7:

Best of luck with the boiler mate, hope it's ok now and that any more leaks you see today are in the W.B.A. defence. The longer this stays 0-0 the more worried I will get. I'm scared the intensity of our pressing will stop and gradually they will gain more of a foothold. We really need that early goal BUT continue to press forward and go for number two.