Spurs Web
Borodin

SPURS Vs W.B.A. Sunday 7/2/21 12 noon kick off

You are really optimistic, mates. But at the end only a result of 3 points counts. Even a draw is a shame no matter how nice the ball is rolling snd how good the tempo is!?

Im telling this whit respect, but its WBA they playing....

no further words necessary 

Just now, Borodin said:

Best of luck with the boiler mate, hope it's ok now and that any more leaks you see today are in the W.B.A. defence. The longer this stays 0-0 the more worried I will get. I'm scared the intensity of our pressing will stop and gradually they will gain more of a foothold. We really need that early goal BUT continue to press forward and go for number two.

Please don't mention the words number to mate not only did I have boiler issues and leaking pipes I did an accidental kung fu knee on my toilet upstairs and smashed the pipe of the back meaning there was old water and number two leaking out the back of it imagine my face when I saw it all pissing all over the bathroom I've had to fix all that as well well I don't need anymore crap in my life so Spurs need to improve Eve:7:

Surface is Skippy should be really smashing them from distance, so funny that Sonny has woken up again now kanes back because he's playing the main midfielder why the hell didn't we try and get someone on loan at least in the same mould to be Kane in midfield?

Almost every tackle we make to win back possession seems to get declared a foul. Almost every tackle they make doesn’t. Maybe they are all niggly fouls, but it seems very one sided. 

Offside...phew ! There's that vulnerability I was talking about. Come on lads 3-0 and they're dead and buried.( Memories of the West Ham game come flooding back) Errrrr check that boys...4-0 please.

Holjberg and and ndembele doing the good defensive work we just need them to be more attacking on the switch, Sonny, what a difference when we are attacking numbers why the hell didn't he bring on Lucas earlier against Chelsea like I said.... hope Aurier is ok and Doherty improve his form we need to take a few people off I maybe rest son or Kane and   games we've got coming up Vinicoous will be the perfect change he needs to get time on the ball and smacking one in four three would really boost his confidence:20:

4 minutes ago, Alonso said:

Now we make some changes.  Get Bale and Vini on for Son and give Kane and Son a rest

show some confidence in them and save the two for Everton 

Totally agree..Bale and Vinicius for the last 20 minutes.

Just now, Borodin said:

Bergwijn on for Lamela....WTF ??

Bale must be totally pissed off with this treatment.

Ideal chance to rest Kane and Son...Jose has me baffled.

100%

6 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

It would have been interesting had their offside goal had stood. Would we have gone into defensive mode? We'll never Know. 

COYS 

Probably mate...couple of defensive subs and try to hold on.

3 minutes ago, Borodin said:

Bergwijn on for Lamela....WTF ??

Bale must be totally pissed off with this treatment.

Ideal chance to rest Kane and Son...Jose has me baffled.

It looks as if Bale is going be an expensive luxury. I can't see him being used any more than in token cameo slots. 

Something strange is happening that we don't know about - he wasn't being played at RM  and he isn't here. 

We need Poirot to solve it for us. 

COYS