Spurs Web
Borodin

SPURS Vs W.B.A. Sunday 7/2/21 12 noon kick off

47 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

Mate am not lauding jm ,,,it was a no brainer it’s what had to happen ,,,maybe he learnt another thing about his player’s,,,they don’t like playing his way ,,,he may have adapted his low block pants it only works against certain teams 

Just because I post after you doesn’t mean I am responding to you lol 

if I am I will quote you 

winks

One thing that makes my days better is spurs playing like spurs ,,take on the so called best with great football,,I know it’s West Brom,,but take the ball forward against everyone we look awesome 

29 minutes ago, Sumsio said:

Lamela for me! Exactly what we needed after the insipid displays lately 

Must admit he looked a lot better for starting a game instead of coming on as a sub. Be interesting to see if he's in the line up for Everton or back to the bench.

2 hours ago, Mr8ball said:

One thing that makes my days better is spurs playing like spurs ,,take on the so called best with great football,,I know it’s West Brom,,but take the ball forward against everyone we look awesome 

It was nice to have, at last, watched an enjoyable game. But not let us get carried away M8. If Diagne had kept himself onside, the score would have been 2 - 2 because we didn't take our early chances (which is what we have tended to do lately. 

We have City in the EPL next who have got back their awesome best. They have just thrashed Liverpool 4 - 1 at Annfield!!!! It would be lovely if we came away with something but with our defence it is not exactly likely. 

If we lose to Everton on Wednesday and then against City, today's game has told us nothing except that we are still a long way from feeling hopeful. 

COYS 

2 hours ago, Jamesinashby said:

It was nice to have, at last, watched an enjoyable game. But not let us get carried away M8. If Diagne had kept himself onside, the score would have been 2 - 2 because we didn't take our early chances (which is what we have tended to do lately. 

We have City in the EPL next who have got back their awesome best. They have just thrashed Liverpool 4 - 1 at Annfield!!!! It would be lovely if we came away with something but with our defence it is not exactly likely. 

If we lose to Everton on Wednesday and then against City, today's game has told us nothing except that we are still a long way from feeling hopeful. 

COYS 

If we had taken our early chances and they had taken theirs, it would have been 5-2

12 minutes ago, Cromulentmart said:

If we had taken our early chances and they had taken theirs, it would have been 5-2

You could say that about every single game that is played.

If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle. It seems to me we are always making excuses for not putting several consecutive successful games together and to use this as a reason to keep the faith that suddenly we will turn the season around and success will follow. 

Chelsea get a new Manager and he immediately has 4 games getting 3 wins and 1 draw. It should also have been 4 clean sheets if one one of his players hadn't rolled the ball past his goalie into the net. The Chelsea fans can justifiably feel hopeful of a 4th place finish. Can we? Only the most sanguine among us. 

If anyone wants to believe that JM is the Messiah and is doing a good job, I don't mind. They're entitled to their opinion. Me, I like to think I am pragmatic which is why I like to see reliable proof before I offer full support. 

Just my view. 

COYS 

On 2/7/2021 at 10:18 PM, Jamesinashby said:

You could say that about every single game that is played.

If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle. It seems to me we are always making excuses for not putting several consecutive successful games together and to use this as a reason to keep the faith that suddenly we will turn the season around and success will follow. 

Chelsea get a new Manager and he immediately has 4 games getting 3 wins and 1 draw. It should also have been 4 clean sheets if one one of his players hadn't rolled the ball past his goalie into the net. The Chelsea fans can justifiably feel hopeful of a 4th place finish. Can we? Only the most sanguine among us. 

If anyone wants to believe that JM is the Messiah and is doing a good job, I don't mind. They're entitled to their opinion. Me, I like to think I am pragmatic which is why I like to see reliable proof before I offer full support. 

Just my view. 

COYS 

You say 'if' they had taken their chances but not recognising the same thing in reverse. It's never a good idea to butter your bread on both sides.

It seems that JM gets no credit at all for being top at Christmas, but all the blame when we don't stay there - and before the anti-JM brigade start carping, I will add that I think JM is doing a terrible job, I just don't happen to believe that it is all his fault and doubt whether a change of manager at this point would make a lot of difference. 

Just my view.