Spurs Web
Borodin

FA Cup 5th Round SPURS vs Everton Wed 10/02/21

For me anyone with toby ,,just not dier ,,,if we start dier we are defending or low block stuff ,,we will be camped in our own half looking for a break,,,which won’t happen,,and Everton will pummel in crosses which dier and toby can’t handle 

So I'll be turning in when I start putting my screwdrivers down again and my tools I had a visit the hospital today for a scan for a lump which I've had before and thank god it's just more fatty lumps what is it without human body is decided to put strange aliens inside me for no reason anyway it's not what bad so I'm going to have to enjoy hopefully another 40 more years at least dealing with our teams roller coaster coyms.

Really not happy with the lone striker it didn't work last time unless Vinicious starts with Lucas and sunny comes on I think that's the better option why does he keep recreating the same formation That Failed fair enough something look like he got his form but that's only because he was playing with Kane I hope I'm wrong

Oh dear no strikers no goals ,,,we will not pass our way through this side ,,,I bet they hit long balls for son ,,,he never wins a header or holds the ball up ,,,lots of defending hmmm ,,,it’s not rocket science 

6 minutes ago, Craig Truespur said:

So I'll be turning in when I start putting my screwdrivers down again and my tools I had a visit the hospital today for a scan for a lump which I've had before and thank god it's just more fatty lumps what is it without human body is decided to put strange aliens inside me for no reason anyway it's not what bad so I'm going to have to enjoy hopefully another 40 more years at least dealing with our teams roller coaster coyms.

Really not happy with the lone striker it didn't work last time unless Vinicious starts with Lucas and sunny comes on I think that's the better option why does he keep recreating the same formation That Failed fair enough something look like he got his form but that's only because he was playing with Kane I hope I'm wrong

Keep hold of the screw drivers mate 

2 hours ago, Borodin said:

This is their 'forecast'

Lloris; Doherty, Alderweireld, Dier, Davies; Winks, Hojbjerg; Bergwijn, Ndombele; Son; Kane.

Be interesting to see how many they get correct.

Lloris, Doherty, Alderwiereld, Sanchez,Davies, Hojbjerg, Ndombele, Lamela, Bergwijn, Moura, Son.

7 out of 11

On 2/9/2021 at 7:22 PM, Mihai said:

I think this is the perfect case when world class muppet manager will get back to his normal performance.

Lamela is the only player who gave 110% everytime. 

Lose this one and lose 5-0 at city, then finally sack the idiot. 

Cock.

The balls in behind for sonny to run on have to be in the channel’s,,wide left or right ,,if he gets the run on the player he needs someone running in to make the striker ,,,this is long ball stuff without no big men 

Okay, catch you all at half time. Hate trying to post and watch the game. I predict a half time of 1-1 and we bring Kane on second half to score the decider 2-1 to Spurs !!