Spurs Web
Borodin

FA Cup 5th Round SPURS vs Everton Wed 10/02/21

2 minutes ago, Cromulentmart said:

Oh for fuck's sake - Jose?

Jose gave away the penalty too

The players should enjoy football. Our defence is so scared not to make mistakes that they actually do mistakes. I don't find the reason they should be scared of, is it about that world class moron on the bench? SURE! :) 

1 minute ago, Jay Kane said:

It’s hardly Jose fault,the players are to blame here can even do simple defending right,but the manager will cop all the blame,it is what it is..

If it would be the case only for this game, it's correct what you say. But when this is happening game after game, then it's a problem of organization, spirit and joy to play football. 

For me Everton have been bullshit lucky.  Lloris made the mistake in the first, but the second was very lucky to get through Toby’s legs and the 3rd is no way a penalty. That’s just a poor call.

That Lamela goal has given us a lifeline amd I for one believe we can still win this.  I thought we outplayed them except for that 8 minutes 3 goal barrage.

1 minute ago, Mihai said:

Lamela and Moura bring lot of energy in the middle, I like both. 

They are both livewires but lacking in that final pass sometimes. Good energy and commitment though. They look like this game means something to them.

Bizarre first half, every chance to go 2-0 but at least we go in only one behind.

Substitutes should change this in our favour if Jose does it right. I'd love to see Kane and Alli on the pitch right from the start of second half.

I still say we win this....5-4