Spurs Web
Borodin

Man City Vs SPURS Sat 13th Feb 17.30pm

Just now, Jay Kane said:

Can’t blame Harry if he packs his bags in the summer and heads elsewhere,this is just disgraceful.

Can’t see Sonny signing a new contract either

15 minutes ago, USSpurs said:

Yeah but it’s his fucking job to prepare them coach them and put them in a system that works and he’s failing miserably. 

You do realise who they are playing ? Let's give some appreciation of the strength and quality of the opposition here as well.

If you hate Mourinho then fine but to class him as totally responsible for these performances is ignoring the reality of the situation.

2 minutes ago, Borodin said:

You do realise who they are playing ? Let's give some appreciation of the strength and quality of the opposition here.

Do you realize that we only beat shit like WBA and Sheffield.....we lose to mediocre and goid teams. We’re dog shit

For me ALL 3 goals were stoppable. The penalty was a poor call and the second should have been saved.  The 3rd doesn’t happen without the first 2.  As in the Everton game, Lloris has been the biggest problem 

1 minute ago, Alonso said:

For me ALL 3 goals were stoppable. The penalty was a poor call and the second should have been saved.  The 3rd doesn’t happen without the first 2.  As in Th Everton game, Lloris has been the biggest problem 

Really, you only see Loris as the problem? I’m sorry but I see problems everywhere. 

Just now, Tonite said:

Really, you only see Loris as the problem? I’m sorry but I see problems everywhere. 

Don’t you read, I said the biggest problem.

this game could easily have finished 0-0

7 minutes ago, USSpurs said:

Do you realize that we only beat shit like WBA and Sheffield.....we lose to mediocre and goid teams. We’re dog shit

We beat them earlier in the season, when we were playing well. I thought Hugo would bounce back, but he was poor today.

Tanganga acquitted himself well, and Bale could easily have scored a great goal....

Not many other positives....

2 minutes ago, Salopspur said:

Has been for years Alonso

Nah. just recently, this is the worst spell that I can recall.... mind you the defence in front.....:12:

22 minutes ago, USSpurs said:

You are quite correct but that's not 100% the fault of the manager. These are professional footballers with a God given talent for being able to play this game at the highest levels (well okay, some of them are, some not).

They are not robots and Jose doesn't simply insert a pre-programmed sim card into their memory banks prior to kick off telling them how he wants them to play or react. Look at Lloris the last two games, he's been very poor both in positional play and parrying shots away...is that Jose's fault ?? My hero Hojbjerg has had a very bad last two games whereas previously he has been as solid as a rock. Once again Dele Alli comes on today and his only contribution is yet another fall in the penalty area and an appeal to the referee for a penalty...embarassing. Bale does one little bit of magic and everyone pretends he's back to his old self...laughable.

I am not the greatest fan of Jose and cannot see him last much longer but to just point the finger at him is simply brushing the problems under the carpet and ignoring the whole picture. There is no Merlin the Magician out there who could walk into our club tomorrow and transform the current squad into title contenders. Look at the size of the gulf between us and City today. The squad needs pruning and massive investment. Yes I think it needs a new manager too but that is just one piece of a huge jigsaw.

We were the last side to beat this team and look what has happened in between, they have rocketed to the top and we are in a slump, what changed ??...it certainly wasn't the manager for either side, still Pep and Jose.

6 minutes ago, Borodin said:

You are quite correct but that's not 100% the fault of the manager. These are professional footballers with a God given talent for being able to play this game at the highest levels (well okay, some of them are, some not).

They are not robots and Jose doesn't simply insert a pre-programmed sim card into their memory banks prior to kick off telling them how he wants them to play or react. Look at Lloris the last two games, he's been very poor both in positional play and parrying shots away...is that Jose's fault ?? My hero Hojbjerg has had a very bad last two games whereas previously he has been as solid as a rock. Once again Dele Alli comes on today and his only contribution is yet another fall in the penalty area and an appeal to the referee for a penalty...embarassing. Bale does one little bit of magic and everyone pretends he's back to his old self...laughable.

I am not the greatest fan of Jose and cannot see him last much longer but to just point the finger at him is simply brushing the problems under the carpet and ignoring the whole picture. There is no Merlin the Magician out there who could walk into our club tomorrow and transform the current squad into title contenders. Look at the size of the gulf between us and City today. The squad needs pruning and massive investment. Yes I think it needs a new manager too but that is just one piece of a huge jigsaw.

We were the last side to beat this team and look what has happened in between, they have rocketed to the top and we are in a slump, what changed ??...it certainly wasn't the manager for either side, still Pep and Jose.

Sure, we blame players for mistakes. BUT the entire team spirit and football style is crap. I don't see any solution from Mourinho. He simply has to go.