Spurs Web
Borodin

Stadium Naming Guy Hired ....

1 hour ago, Mr8ball said:

Still waiting for my stadium tour stadium 

Please use the edit button on your first post next time and just add to it rather than do a new one. Go one mate, you've mastered the 'quote' button and the 'edit' one is right next door :16:.

I'll buy you a few pints in the pub :two:

1 hour ago, Borodin said:

Please use the edit button on your first post and just add to it rather than do a new one. Go one mate, you've mastered the 'quote' button and the 'edit' one is right next door :16:

I know what ya mean ,,but all these things pop up and I have no clue what to do ,,,like I have said I have no need for technology when I a work stone ,,I don’t have a computer,,,email,,I don’t know what to do with you tube etc it’s never floated my boat ,,I don’t like driving anywhere sat navs I chucked them I use a map lol

nearly snapped the I pad in half trying to do quote 

I think it is most likely going to be named after who pays the highest price. 

If I had the choice, as I have always known it as White Hart Lane, I would call it New White Hart Lane. 

COYS 

1 hour ago, Jamesinashby said:

I think it is most likely going to be named after who pays the highest price. COYS 

That's exactly the situation. No room for history or tradition. A simple matter of a bidding auction and the winning company decides our fate. Just as long as it doesn't end up as something silly like the Tinder Stadium or the Ikea Stadium :12:. We'll never live it down.

White elephant lane....

Nike Hart Lane.... we know Daniel Levy was going to get the biggest price he could for this hopefully it will help and actually be put back into the stadium and the team.

Surely that's big companies out there that would have been biting at the bit when we were going to do the NFL and concerts and boxing which will come back hopefully soon.

Companies who I would like to have a sponsor to be someone like Sony but as I'm a Honda fan I'd like it to be called the Honda Hotspur stadium:7:

19 hours ago, Mr8ball said:

I know what ya mean ,,but all these things pop up and I have no clue what to do ,,,like I have said I have no need for technology when I a work stone ,,I don’t have a computer,,,email,,I don’t know what to do with you tube etc it’s never floated my boat ,,I don’t like driving anywhere sat navs I chucked them I use a map lol

nearly snapped the I pad in half trying to do quote 

I'll Mr8ball I'm so happy it's like when my mum's learnt how to find the guide on her TV you finally learnt how to press the quote button on a post you want to reply to the person because you kept replying to me about 10 post down I had to work out if you were talking to me or not it's a bit like when Columbo's looking at you one of his eyes looking somewhere else and you don't know if he's talking to you or not.

I'm waving my Virtual pool cue at you mate maybe one day we could get to play game with each other

1 hour ago, Cromulentmart said:

Nike Stadium

Amazon Stadium

The Big Mac Stadium

Trump Towers ?

I laugh but if this was a horse race my money would be on Amazon....

2 minutes ago, Craig Truespur said:

Do we get free prime thrown in with that

Knowing Amazon your Spurs season ticket will arrive in a battered box and be delivered to the house three doors down from yours. :two:

1 minute ago, Borodin said:

Knowing Amazon your Spurs season ticket will arrive in a battered box and be delivered to the house three doors down from yours. :two:

Yeah and the Hermes guy will nick it.... still be better than the Royal Mail their games to be 2-weeks late

Wont be too many global mega brands looking to buy naming rights for massive stadiums right now. 

In many ways we built and opened the stadium at exactly the wrong time, which is just so typical of Spurs. 

Amazon, Uber, Nike - I’m not bothered at all as long as the name doesn’t sound daft.

The naming rights might be the indicator of possible new ownership,,,alphabet ( who own google) were on the list that could make a massive investment in the naming rights of the stadium before the purchase of the club from enic who own %85 of the club .

2 hours ago, Mr8ball said:

The naming rights might be the indicator of possible new ownership,,,alphabet ( who own google) were on the list that could make a massive investment in the naming rights of the stadium before the purchase of the club from enic who own %85 of the club .

Hmmm if Alphabet bought the club that could 'spell' success.....(Yeah I know, awful joke).

Todd Kline

https://www.football.london/tottenham-hotspur-fc/news/tottenham-hotspur-stadium-naming-rights-20286876

It is anticipated that he is already making background moves in contacting potential investors and that once he actually takes up his new role an announcement could soon follow. The current economic climate is not ideal for concluding such deals but with the possibility of the fans returning quite soon it would be an extremely tempting opportunity for someone thinking long term.

10 hours ago, Borodin said:

Todd Kline

https://www.football.london/tottenham-hotspur-fc/news/tottenham-hotspur-stadium-naming-rights-20286876

It is anticipated that he is already making background moves in contacting potential investors and that once he actually takes up his new role an announcement could soon follow. The current economic climate is not ideal for concluding such deals but with the possibility of the fans returning quite soon it would be an extremely tempting opportunity for someone thinking long term.

Joe Lewis pays £800 million to buy the right call it the 'The home of Spurs'. He then pays £50 million a year. The debt problem solved and a cushion each year to stay solvent. 

If the Etihad can get round the Fair play rules and shower City with cash, why can't we? 

COYS