Spurs Web
Borodin

EFL RZ Pellets WAC Vs SPURS 18/2/21 17.55 k.o.

First leg of the knockout stages. The way things have been going lately I will happily settle for a draw then hope a good result against West Ham next Sunday puts us in the mood to turn them over in the second leg on Wed 24th.

I'd hate to go out of two Cups in the space of just a few weeks.

I can't say I have heard of them, so I have no idea what will happen.

I have to go for a win regardless of how ugly it may possibly be. The only hope we have of avoiding a possible Dooms Day scenario in the summer transfer window is to win this cup and gain entry into the CL. 

It is as hit or bust time in the club's history and there is no way I want to lose our stars and find ourselves at square one again in our quest to be a top European club. 

COYS 

Again this is gonna be very hard ,,Wolfsburg are 3rd in the German league ,,there striker we tried to buy before vinnie ,,,,I think he is about 6ft 7 ish ,,,,we need reggie and le Tesco’s back to give us a boost ,,,hoping for a bit off luck ,,,positive score line 3-1 spurs 

1 hour ago, Mr8ball said:

Again this is gonna be very hard ,,Wolfsburg are 3rd in the German league ,,there striker we tried to buy before vinnie ,,,,I think he is about 6ft 7 ish ,,,,we need reggie and le Tesco’s back to give us a boost ,,,hoping for a bit off luck ,,,positive score line 3-1 spurs 

I think you have the wrong team. 

It took ages to realize what was obvious and predictable for the journalists and Im afraid also for the board! 5 players were mentioned who have let us down! But what about the owner and the chairman? 

Finally, it is confessed publicly, Harry Winks stinks. A overhyped britkid who do more harm to the team than help, with his errors. Mason 2.0

Ben Davies the average guy. Who gives it all in his mediocre possibilities, should never been nominated for the first team, but to our bad there is not enough player material on the bench, so he gets plenty of playing time. 

Sissokos signing would have been great in addition with his former Toulouse teammate Capoue years ago. But we signed him ages later, when he was over his peak and relegated with Newcastle. Lucky him, he scored in the Euros and won Levys heart. To our bad, the Netherlands hasn't made it and so hasn’t  Wijnaldum. Our scouts are shit, Levy has no clue and Poch was in need of a new advisor after Mitchells departure. Liverpool signed the better midfielder, the rest is history!

Dier was also mentioned and I agree for the last performances. But not in general. Dier was one of my personal recommendations. Why? He was a promising english talent playing in Lisbon and therefore a bargain. If I remember well, he scored on his debut, had great performances and made it into the national team quickly. But what happened? I think Dier isn’t very flexible and was destroyed by the management who misused him in the defensive mid. At the end he hasn’t got any playing time and so he warmed the bench, before Josie came and reactivated him. Dier counts to the few defenders who can play more or less with both feet, thats why he was played as LCB under Josie, but despite of that, at Sporting he was almost only used as a RCB, played along Rojo who signed the same year for United. Again, very unprofitable. We could have signed both, the young right and left foot. But hey, we had Super Jan, what brings me to the next outcast - Sanchez!

But lets start first, with Toby. I thought for the first time, somebody started to use his brain. Also the fact that the Poch managed him helped and so Toby was signed who immediately clicked with Jan who knew each other from Ajax. After Tobies injury, again, somebody had another great idea and we signed Sanchez who was also brought from Ajax. Because the both visited the school of Ajax, you must think, Toby and Sanchez can play together? But no they can’t, cause to our bad, both played in the same position and are rubbish on the left. So if you blame Sanchez (btw 2 goals vs Everton), you must also blame Toby, who has also his errors, so as every other defender and over all the owner and the chairman are to blame who prevent us from signing new players for 2 seasons. Cause, according to Verts age, we should have signed a left foot to compansate the loss when Verts is gone. Laporte for example was overlooked many years before City caught him and young de Ligt was a bargain, before Ajax success in the CL. 

But according to the article, why isn’t Dele on the list?

And I really wonder why the journos haven’t mentioned Serge, who hasn’t played cause he dared to criticize Mourinho. Young Japhet played, who was also misused in the wrong position for him. 

In brief its easy to name players and criticize them. But I agree and everybody who reads my posts know, we should have sold players a long time ago and signed new players instead keeping the average and the deadwood, but therefore Enic and Levy are to blame. We could have sold Toby and Rose for a good amount to the Manchester clubs. And Lloris to PSG or REAL while we sign a new goalkeeper had also done us a favor! 

Anyway, I guess that was the wrong topic

IMO josie has lost the lockers and that means anything can happen.

I don’t want to be disrespectful, but everything else than a win is ridiculous. If we draw or lose we better give up.

This could be a chance to turn the wheel. A win with a high number on goals could push their self esteem and they will need a lots of it!

Everton has beaten us but lost against a weaker Fullham. Nothing special to me in this corrupted league. West Ham has won tonight as I thought and are rated better than our team in the meanwhile.

So I hope our lads will have some blood left in their cocks..? I mean socks. No sex and only raw meat before the match! Don’t see us losing, but neither winning. It will be tough and VAR will probably decide!

For the Wolfsberg match, 5:0 when Mourinho play the right men in the right position and stop experimenting and punish players for his own mistakes. Make the best out of it and let the ape Cornelius play (formally known as the legend Bale)

Go go power rangers!

1 hour ago, Borodin said:

If anyone is thinking of having a wager on Spurs winning the Europa League here are the latest odds :

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/europa-league/winner

It would appear we are second favourites at 13/2 and just behind Man Utd who come in at 11/2. I'll settle for that :16:

Sorry bro, nothing personal. But I don’t buy it. I give Salzburg more chances than us under Mourinho! 

1 hour ago, Borodin said:

If anyone is thinking of having a wager on Spurs winning the Europa League here are the latest odds :

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/europa-league/winner

It would appear we are second favourites at 13/2 and just behind Man Utd who come in at 11/2. I'll settle for that :16:

Is there an each way bet for coming 2nd - ie runner up? 

Also, if I put £10 on for Spurs to win how much exactly would I win? Do I get my £10 stake back? If didn't, it would hardly be worth bothering

COYS 

48 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

Is there an each way bet for coming 2nd - ie runner up? 

Also, if I put £10 on for Spurs to win how much exactly would I win? Do I get my £10 stake back? If didn't, it would hardly be worth bothering

COYS 

13/2 is 6.5 to 1 so a £10 bet would win you £65 plus your stake back...total return £75 :16:

I've done them in a double, Spurs to win the league and Jeremy Corbyn to be the next Pope :one:  250,000/1

To laugh or cry :7: I didn't know is that early kick off I'm still doing my DIY nightmare come back sealant gun in hand and sonny had scored nice to see Dele getting a run out, has he played ok

as I typed that he not make their player and put a nice little cross in good to see BALE having a go as well let's hope he does something special

2 minutes ago, Craig Truespur said:

To laugh or cry :7: I didn't know is that early kick off I'm still doing my DIY nightmare come back sealant gun in hand and sonny had scored nice to see Dele getting a r!!!! un out, has he played ok

as I typed that he not make their player and put a nice little cross in good to see BALE having a go as well let's hope he does something special

Me too, I've just looked in and seen 'Sonnnnny!!!!!!! from Jay. I may have missed the 1st 20 minutes, but it could have been a disaster if 8 had waited for an 8 o' clock start. 

Cheers Jay. 

COYS