Spurs Web
Borodin

EFL RZ Pellets WAC Vs SPURS 18/2/21 17.55 k.o.

10 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

Remind me, I am watching Spurs, aren't I?

What the hell has JM said to them to get a performance like this? 

COYS 

Hi pops because we're actually playing creative football moving the ball around passing well getting down the wings and taking them and it's not rocket science hopefully jose said come on spurs attack attack attack

The audio commentary on the spurs website is really a laugh. At least they've got two people now, who are not at the match but watching on TV and commentating. They are filled with "um" and "ah" and not much else. We have now reached halftime and you could hear them audibly shuffle papers away and get up unaware their microphones are hot and that they are still on the air to this moment. But this is Europa I suppose.  :9:

Now they're whispering across the room :13:

3 minutes ago, KCspurs said:

I can only listen to the audio commentary from the Spurs website which is pretty bad but it sounds like the team is in form and is rolling over the competition

Just like their early form in the early part of the season. 110% effort with some scintillating football. 

COYS 

1 minute ago, KCspurs said:

The audio commentary on the spurs website is really a laugh. At least they've got two people now, who are not at the match but watching on TV and commentating. They are filled with "um" and "ah" and not much else. We have now reached halftime and you could hear them audibly shuffle papers away and get up unaware their microphones are hot and that they are still on the air to this moment. But this is Europa I suppose.  :9:

Hi Craig. 

Or else the lads said, 'Sod Jose, we' ll play this our way'.  LOL

COYS 

16 minutes ago, Borodin said:

Bale at his best...Moura dazzling...look out West Ham on Sunday if they play like this.

Look out anyone if we play this way. Play like this against City in the Carabou Cup final and we could win that. 

Please God, don't let this be another one match exception. Save our club by keeping them on the boil. 

COYS 

10 minutes ago, KCspurs said:

Now they're whispering across the room :13:

quite a good watch Alongs as on YouTube mate

9 minutes ago, KCspurs said:

We need to let it fly like this on Sunday. The spammers can't push us around if we arent standing still.

Must be a way for you to watch this mate...what do you have network wise...PC, android tablet or mobile or iPad and iPhone ??

3 minutes ago, Borodin said:

All this for main course and Benfica Vs Arsenal for dessert later...:16:

Yeah be lovely to see them get spanked and then own goal off a abamamagangbangs ass.

I want to do lots of likes and and laughs but then we run out too quick :7:

14 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

Hi Craig. 

Or else the lads said, 'Sod Jose, we' ll play this our way'.  LOL

COYS 

like Mr Mainwaring is going stop that you stupid boys sit back and soak up the pressure, or hold your boots above your head and run around the pitch 50 times