Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
Borodin

Harry and Meghan on the Oprah Show

So the ex Royal couple who seek nothing more than personal privacy will appear in a 'tell all' TV special interview with Oprah Winfrey.

Hypocrisy at its finest. Another embarassing chapter for the Queen's memoirs.

https://news.sky.com/story/prince-harry-and-meghans-interview-with-oprah-could-be-a-particularly-uncomfortable-watch-for-the-windsors-12219338

It has always been a problem for the 2nd in line as they don't have a definite role in life. The sad part is that for once, Harry had made a role for himself which could have been very rewarding and fulfilling. 

He is not the first man who has messed up over a woman and won't be the last. He may well make himself a good life in America. However he will still carry the heartache of losing his family and all the roles he would have carried out as a royal for the rest of his life. 

COYS 

Harry and Meghan want to come to the party next year and try to upstage what should be a celebration for the Queen’s 70 years of service to the nation. Their recent curt statement to the press of "We can all live a life of service. Service is universal." after being stripped of all their royal patronages showed clearly their lack of respect towards the Queen.

Regardless of whether you are a Royalist or not (I am in the 'not' camp), this latest announcement simply shows the pair in their true colours. Why they could not have simply melted into the background and claimed the privacy they constantly tell us they want I do not know. I have never seen two people make a more public outcry to be left alone. With a reported £100m Netflix contract in the bag they now have the Royal Family squirming in dread of the pending Oprah Winfrey interview.

It would be far better if they took a discrete back seat next year, stayed away and allowed the country to show their appreciation to the Queen of the past 70 years of her reign.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/meghan-markle-harry-hope-attend-23541360

As an ex military man, albeit Irish, I  love the Royal family. I am so sad that 2 of her sons have stained the reputation of the Royal family.

For me, though once I was a big fan of his, I would like to see him barred from returning. 

COYS