Spurs Web
Borodin

PL West Ham Vs SPURS Sunday 21st Feb 12:00 k.o.

Moyes must be relishing the thought of putting one over us this weekend. They are in 5th spot and 6pts ahead of us but we have a game in hand. Hopefully a win in the Europa League tonight will boost confidence levels in time for the match.

My personal view is we will come away with a highly contested draw, something like 2-2 but maybe we can nick it if everyone plays their part. Let's just hope Jose brings a plan A and B in case things go awry in the first half.

COYS

These buggers often upset us. The 3 - 3 draw, the 1st team to win in the new stadium, they are a couple of recent examples. 

On recent form, the odds are in West Ham's favour. That said, will this be one of the games which goes against the odds? 

Hopefully, the 3 goal lead we gave away at the start of the season will still be rankling the players and they will be out for revenge. Of course, WHU  think of this as a Derby type game and will be equally up for it. 

My head is suggesting the best we will get from this game is a draw. That is my prediction. 

COYS 

I don't think we will lose concentration like we did last time when we let them come back and Winks' error at the worst time let them steal a draw. Spurs with a suprisingly comfortable 2-0 is my guess.

They’re playing much better than us, have good morale, moyes set them up hard to beat and they always raise their game against spurs because they absolutely hate Tottenham. That hatred is instilled in them from an early age, I know because I have a lot of West Ham supporting mates. 
I cannot see us winning this one but if Kane plays and he’s on form we might surprise the form book. 
I’ll stick some money on West Ham just in case to make me feel better if we lose!

Head says 2-1 West Ham 

5 hours ago, KCspurs said:

I don't think we will lose concentration like we did last time when we let them come back and Winks' error at the worst time let them steal a draw. Spurs with a suprisingly comfortable 2-0 is my guess.

Ok see it's like you must know my worst nightmare part from every diy nightmare going on in my house winks giving away a goal would be the final straw:7:

The spammers hate must stem back to when they won nothing only actually got Bobby Moore and Joe Cole to scream about, I mean our trophy cabinets dusty but there's just has a picture of Bobby Moore holding up the World Cup. I'll always be happy and proud to know I wrote thfc on a pillar at their ground while I was at work meeting:16:

In my heart I want a bold brave attacking 3.0 win, my head is saying scrape a draw, they score first giving it all the large until the 89th minute and then winks shoots it goes at the corner flag Sissoko gets a deflection of his ass and it goes in the top of the net.....

43 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

Win 2-4 ,,,start with ,,son,,Kane,,bale,,dele,,,Ndombele,,,please 

I initially put agree as I think your selection of players is right. Then I realised your 2 - 4 score was for a Spurs win! As much as I would love you to be right, I am too nervous to be that hopeful.  So I changed it to a like. LOL 

COYS 

This match should be a cracker ,,,both really talented sides ,,,again we have to be at it straight away ,,,our bench is awesome,,,lots of room for change ,,,if bale and dele get on I hope it’s 30 plus mins 

Same od, same old.

After 1 good a game when we hope the season will recover, the same pathetic poor defending and the same players making the mistakes. They are tearing us apart with ease. Very worrying. 

Hopefully we can put this right and win. 

COYS 

The Manager has to go. He is alienating some of our best players and they will leave. His tactics have de motivated everyone. Look at this game, you can see what side wants to win. I used to enjoy watch my beloved Spurs but now I dread every match.