Spurs Web
Borodin

PL West Ham Vs SPURS Sunday 21st Feb 12:00 k.o.

I see  back to Prem form then having diarrhoea in defense Sanchez all ready 1-0 down I'm trying to do the DIY as this is in the background so I'll get something positive done but I'll pop in every now and then hopefully when we're 3-1 up.....

At least Reguilon is back and we'll get some life down the left wing but I'm guessing out just be a window to send him back to bloody Madrid

1 minute ago, Arniej said:

The Manager has to go. He is alienating some of our best players and they will leave. His tactics have de motivated everyone. Look at this game, you can see what side wants to win. I used to enjoy watch my beloved Spurs but now I dread every match.

I can't say I agree, I think the efforts there - we have had chances but not taken them. 

COYS 

4 minutes ago, Arniej said:

The Manager has to go. He is alienating some of our best players and they will leave. His tactics have de motivated everyone. Look at this game, you can see what side wants to win. I used to enjoy watch my beloved Spurs but now I dread every match.

It’s not Jose he is shouting at them ,,to pass and move faster and go forward ,,the players are not on the ball 

3 minutes ago, Craig Truespur said:

I've already seen Sanchez being bullied for a header so that just says it all doesn't it, when I went up for a header no one pushed me off the Ball....wimp

Better than dier mate 

2 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

It’s not Jose he is shouting at them ,,to pass and move faster and go forward ,,the players are not on the ball 

Maybe they're disgruntled they need a pay rise maybe there a little tired from playing in the week bless them....:5:

1 minute ago, Craig Truespur said:

That's really not difficult as I said my 88 year old mum's better than him:7:

Dier dun it again watch the ball go over his head 

That's better go at them and don't drop your shoulders and moan when you don't get the chance just keep going..

Im kept going in my bathroom I'm still fixing it come up against loads of barriers but I'm still winning.... no wait a minute I'm actually losing it running back and forward from the TV with my silicone gun in my hand

Just now, Jamesinashby said:

Sanchez and Dier are the worst CB pairing we have had IMHO. 

COYS 

Tbh I like Sanchez,,I think dier puts a load of pressure on him 

8 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

If the team are playing shit ITS THE MANAGERS FAULT. He picks them, he trains them, he buys them, he motivates them, he chooses the tactics. End of

3 minutes ago, Craig Truespur said:

That's better go at them and don't drop your shoulders and moan when you don't get the chance just keep going..

Im kept going in my bathroom I'm still fixing it come up against loads of barriers but I'm still winning.... no wait a minute I'm actually losing it running back and forward from the TV with my silicone gun in my hand

Cut the nozzles in the right angle ,,,then there is no probs mate 

Let’s be gracious and give us a 5 out of 10, the hesitation in the team is so acute. The fear of making a mistake means there is no thinking behind passing, and getting rid of the ball quickly makes it someone else’s problem. Talent doesn’t just disappear, we just need to calm down and play. Tough I know playing under JM,but it can be done. Big 45 minutes I think in our season.

1 minute ago, Arniej said:

If the team are playing shit ITS THE MANAGERS FAULT. He picks them, he trains them, he buys them, he motivates them, he chooses the tactics. End of

Don’t shout at me mate ,,,where were you Thursday?...

Just now, Arniej said:

If only it was that simple I'd agree with you but sadly it's not. Do you honestly think players can walk off the pitch after losing 6-0 and get away with saying "Fuck all to do with us, blame the manager" ? I mean really ??

1 minute ago, Alonso said:

What pisses me off about Dier is he always seems to blame others when it’s (from my view) his mistake.  I can accept errors but own them when you make them 

Mate your right the goal the ball went over his kin head didn’t even try to jump then turns to tanganga waving his arms ,,,,he is like Harry Maguire fukcing dog shit 

seen the goal properly really poor defending again not have alderweireld starting our most intelligent defender is Jose's fault, tanganga Sanchez and Dyer being slow lethargic poor decision-makers I'm afraid is the Recruitment staff and levy and all the managers not buying decent defenders why didn't he give Rodon on a chance instead of bloody dire who shiiiiite

2 minutes ago, Craig Truespur said:

seen the goal properly really poor defending again not have alderweireld starting our most intelligent defender is Jose's fault, tanganga Sanchez and Dyer being slow lethargic poor decision-makers I'm afraid is the Recruitment staff and levy and all the managers not buying decent defenders why didn't he give Rodon on a chance instead of bloody dire who shiiiiite

It’s dier he plays like he was playing in Spain