Spurs Web
Borodin

PL West Ham Vs SPURS Sunday 21st Feb 12:00 k.o.

8 minutes ago, Borodin said:

Just no sense of urgency in all of them. Lethargic and uninterested. Lucky we're not going in 3-0 down.

It's amazing how we see things differently. 

Apart from the mistake, I  thought we were pressing hard and have created good chances. I think the tension might be getting to them in front of goal - on another day Harry could have had a couple and Moira and Lamela have got shots in. 

I am disappointed we gave a goal away so early in the game, however I think we are playing well enough to win. 

COYS 

2 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

Mate your right the goal the ball went over his kin head didn’t even try to jump then turns to tanganga waving his arms ,,,,he is like Harry Maguire fukcing dog shit 

Must Have Been part of dier defensive training training  point at everybody else  ignore the ball coming over and then blame everyone else.

No wait he's not a defender he's a bloody midfielder and not actually a good one so why is he playing in the centre of our defence.....

8 minutes ago, Borodin said:

If only it was that simple I'd agree with you but sadly it's not. Do you honestly think players can walk off the pitch after losing 6-0 and get away with saying "Fuck all to do with us, blame the manager" ? I mean really ??

6-0 when did that happen ????

Don’t know if we should get excited with Bale coming on or not. Jury still out on him, lost some pace, but this guy should still have the technique to combine with Harry and cause some damage.

Just now, Tonite said:

Don’t know if we should get excited with Bale coming on or not. Jury still out on him, lost some pace, but this guy should still have the technique to combine with Harry and cause some damage.

Tell you in 45 minutes my friend :16:

So predictable! Hope the last woke up now!

Wolfsberg is not near the class we play and even though they were dangerous every time they get in our half. They were more efficient than us

I really wished we can draw here, but the situation tells me its worse I thought. No visions at all, from the players and from the manager. The sad truth all started 3 years ago. Enic and Levy destroyed the club and players

When BALE like this that is what we've missed the creativity in midfield, That's because he is the creativity that we need working as a 3 with the front two, we needed this for a long time why has no managers seen that and not bought a creative midfielder, lo celso is almost there unfortunately not the finished product or the massive player we need a younger BALE but he'll do for now

3 minutes ago, Spurfect said:

So predictable! Hope the last woke up now!

Wolfsberg is not near the class we play and even though they were dangerous every time they get in our half. They were more efficient than us

I really wished we can draw here, but the situation tells me its worse I thought. No visions at all, from the players and from the manager. The sad truth all started 3 years ago. Enic and Levy destroyed the club and players

Don’t know about destroying but I agree our talent spotting hasn’t been at it’s best.