Spurs Web
Borodin

PL West Ham Vs SPURS Sunday 21st Feb 12:00 k.o.

7 minutes ago, Alonso said:

Son is a shadow of hImself.  Get someone on for him, someone with desire 

I honestly think he's struggling because of his contract talks which are currently underway. He loves the club but also wants success. He's undecided and it's showing in his performances.

32 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

It's amazing how we see things differently. 

Apart from the mistake, I  thought we were pressing hard and have created good chances. I think the tension might be getting to them in front of goal - on another day Harry could have had a couple and Moira and Lamela have got shots in. 

I am disappointed we gave a goal away so early in the game, however I think we are playing well enough to win. 

COYS 

The commentators on my channel described our first half as 'shambolic except for Harry in the last few minutes'.

They came out of the traps running as soon as the whistle went, sadly we showed no such enthusiasm.

That cutting edge we had early in the season has been blunted.

Saying that Bale now seems to have injected some positivity.

That's why we love the game and a good debate...we all see it differently mate.

2 minutes ago, Alonso said:

That’s a yellow for Soucek if he isn’t on a yellow already 

He is on a yellow so the ref didn't think it warranted a red. I think he got it right.

Dele Alli is an useless prick not worth wearing the shirt and represent the club that build him up. The fucking twat does nothing. Why the fuck was he brought on? He should have been sold to Atletico when we had the chance, cause that would have helped every party. The player included. Dele is a fucking waste of time!

This one is on the players today IMO. You can of course wish other players had started and the system was different, but the 11 we had out across the 90+ mins easily created more than enough chances to win this match. A mixture of poor finishing and some old-fashioned bad luck did for us today. So annoying and of course it had to be against West Ham. 

Europe is going to be tough, some very good teams ahead of us. Burnley game isn’t even a given. Wow never was happy with the appointment of JM but never thought we would struggle this much against, with all due respect mediocre teams. Live and die with Spurs,

COYS.

10W 6D 8L

I said it before and I will say it again now

lose to City no problem, lose to WHU and Jose gets the sack.

not blaming him for this per se, but results are poor and that’s what happens to Managers when results are poor.

his insistence to play Dier at CB and the constant chopping and changing in the back 4 is leaking goals week in week out and he was brought in to get us sorted defensively.  

for me he has to go 

OK, so we lost. I personally won't accept any criticism against the players or JM. 

In my opinion we were the best team and and didn't deserve to lose. We twice hit the woodwork and were unlucky there. They were lucky we gave them 2 soft goals. 

Sadly, it looks as though nerves are getting to the the players as we are playing well but snatching our shots. It is heartbreaking, but let us not go mad hurling abuse. 

We need to get behind the team not put more pressure on them by castigating them. 

COYS 

1 minute ago, Jay Kane said:

Awful again,the question is will levy pull the trigger and try and salvage what is left of the season,probably not ,what do we do..

We have a Cup Final and Jose will try and live off that. Once that's over he'll be history, unless by some miracle we win.

At the moment it's looking like Dad's Army Vs the SAS