Spurs Web
Craig Truespur

Kane finally knows his body

https://theboyhotspur.com/mourinho-reveals-that-the-penny-has-finally-dropped-for-harry-kane/

Good article pointing out pretty obviously that Kane needs to know when he needs to rest, that is also weve git to look at the medical staff really use the technology to tell him when his muscles or bones and ankles need resting up?

1 hour ago, Craig Truespur said:

https://theboyhotspur.com/mourinho-reveals-that-the-penny-has-finally-dropped-for-harry-kane/

Good article pointing out pretty obviously that Kane needs to know when he needs to rest, that is also weve git to look at the medical staff really use the technology to tell him when his muscles or bones and ankles need resting up?

Clearly this latest injury has sunk home with Harry. I think it also shows that JM and Harry  are talking. I like that as we can possibly take it, that the rumours of losing the dressing room are more journo driven than factual. 

We need the players confidence in themselves and with JM to remain high and I think last night showed that the guys are putting there heart into it. With the erratic run of results, it is that much harder to stay positive. All it needs is a win against West ham and the doom and gloom that has been hanging over me lightens.

COYS

7 hours ago, Craig Truespur said:

I hate to say this (I really do) but it may also be a case of Harry realising that he is no good to anyone if he keeps trying to come back from injury too early. That means not only Spurs but any prospective buyer who may come calling in the next transfer window. Let's face it, as much as we all love the guy there are very few who would deny him the chance of major honours at one of the very top European clubs whilst he's still young and fit enough to play in such elite circles.

I believe he is perhaps coming to terms with the fact that if he wants to win things he may need to leave Spurs and in order to go to a truly competitive team he needs to keep his commodity value as high as he can. That does not mean long lay offs with regular niggly problems.

Maybe Harry is considering how best to enjoy life after Tottenham ??

I hadn't seen it that way, but it seems spot on.

If Harry has one eye on the future, the growing suspicion he could be someone who's career that could be shortened by his ankle problems won't help his cause. He may have secretly set wheels in motion for all we know. 

Other points that has not been mentioned, even if we get 4th or win the EC, does he really trust JM? Does he like the way the team is made to play in some games? He will have seen how JM has treated the likes of Gareth and Dele and doesn't like it, is he unhappy with that? 

He is saying the right things in public implying 100% support. In the Army we called that, 'following the party line'. I had to do it quite a lot once I was commissioned. 

If nothing else, it gives us something to talk about. 

COYS 

4 minutes ago, Cromulentmart said:

I wonder if Harry will first want to beat Greaves' record before he goes

He's 57 goals short so that's two good seasons...be interesting to see how it pans out. He'd be 30 years old by then too.

Or we can try and look at the Ledley King way he had the play with a swollen knee but still managed to come out and perform for us that's hope that's the way Harry thinks I'm an optimist but we have to be realistic maybe he will move on one day but if we're in a good position or not so good and we need the money it may be the only option we have. I just think his ever sold and Enic do it and it all goes wrong It'll be the last thing they ever do for us without a revolt