Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
Borodin

Poch Wants Harry Rumours Already

11 hours ago, Borodin said:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/harry-kane-transfer-psg-pochettino-23535223

Only a question of time before this story started circulating. If we do have a barren season then the bright lights of Paris and reuniting with Poch would surely be tempting for Mr Kane.

Reading this on top of another article where Son Has made a statement blaming the players and praising JM, I think both are interesting. 

JM has come in for quite a lot of unfavourable assessment over the last couple of months. The couple of good performances hasn't changed the reality of having under performed and still not showing consistency.

So what to make of these 2 articles I have read - what if anything is being implied behind the rhetoric. 

The Poch wanting Harry could be pure journalism. Some writer needing a scoop has simply looked around the football World for a story to invent that looks mildly plausible. There may be no truth in it. 

Son now publicly is inferring the the players have to shoulder the blame and to raise their game along with praise for JM is a tad odd. He has not been one to step into the limelight before, so why now? And why in a manner that takes the heat off JM and to put more pressure on his team mates. To me not all seems right in the Spurs camp and behind the scenes there is a fire fighting plan being put into place, but it is puzzling who is orchestrating it. 

Just a few thoughts beyond the articles. A different way of looking at things. 

COYS 

9 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

The Poch wanting Harry could be pure journalism. Some writer needing a scoop has simply looked around the football World for a story to invent that looks mildly plausible. There may be no truth in it.

It could well be but one thing is for certain, should Mbappe decide to move on then Poch needs a top, top striker to appease the fans. They are saying €180m for the Frenchman and €150m for Harry. The deal will depend on two vital factors, how this season turns out for Spurs and whether Mbappe decides to pull the plug on PSG.

Lets be honest the 2 years of indolence broke our neck. Not earning money from the overpriced stadium tickets during the Lockdown(s) is karma. Btw thanks for the english mutation, you can dearly keep it to your own! :D

We lost our best manager and missed out on fat monster deals, including 60 million on Tobey, 50 million on Rose, probably 60-100 for Dele, 80-120 for Eriksen, 80-120 for Sonny, 25-30 for Stinks, 30-40 for Lloris, 30-40 for Verts, 30-50 for Lucas and so on. But if you don’t invest, you will always be left behind. Also because players like Eriksen, Trippier and Wany have gone for a cut price and people call Levy a good negotiator!??? I really don’t no why?

At the moment its only Harry, who could bring money in. I don’t want to lose Harry, but my feeling tells me, if we don’t sell him, the same will happen to him - a big value decrease. Clubs were ready to pay 200 million, but after the season it will be less, except he scores for England in the EUROS. But even 150 million were enough to build up a new team and that’s necessary tbh, cause many of the lads have lost their fire, so as their confidence. But the money must be spend wisley!

If kids from England please from the academy who will fight for the club or prospects from lower tier clubs, who wont cost us a fortune. The real reason why everybody is signing foreigners. England destroys their own youth with the ridiculous price tags the clubs put on their talents. 

Unfortunately we have sleepy heads instead of scouts, but I personally would watch Scandinavian, North- and Southslavic players so as players from Turkey, especially with experience in Germany. The price is right, and more important their attitude!!!! 

Fuck these Allis, Bergwijns, Depays and Neymars, just to name a few, who are more interested in their fucking insta account than in training.

I wont be spurfect, if I wouldn’t blow my own trumpet. But I was always suggesting Ward-Prowse, especially as replacement for Winks. He is valued 28 mil, but had a contract till 2025, so I think Soton will demand something between 45-65 million. The player I suggested to replace Eriksen, is Buendia. We have scouts watching Aarons, but nobody noticed the Argentinian!? Btw he already scored 10 goals and has 13 assists. Argentinian for Argentinian. Sell Lammy but nevertheless Gio will remain happy!

Fuck, aint it embarrassing, when an average guy like me points out more talents and prospects than any single offical scout at Tottenham? The sad truth they get money for their poor work and I got only shit matches and Mourinho in return!!! 

Anyway, shit happens, but maybe there is hope. If the rumors are true we are again linked with Botman. Unfortunately he signed a contract with Lille in the meanwhile, so he will be more expensive. But he could be the missing link to our defensive problems. He is from the Ajax academy  and no matter who is playing, Tobey or Sanchez, he would immediately click with both. The lad is a left foot.

Happy easter, folks!

Dont forget to color your balls!

16 hours ago, Spurfect said:

Lets be honest the 2 years of indolence broke our neck. Not earning money from the overpriced stadium tickets during the Lockdown(s) is karma. Btw thanks for the english mutation, you can dearly keep it to your own! :D

We lost our best manager and missed out on fat monster deals, including 60 million on Tobey, 50 million on Rose, probably 60-100 for Dele, 80-120 for Eriksen, 80-120 for Sonny, 25-30 for Stinks, 30-40 for Lloris, 30-40 for Verts, 30-50 for Lucas and so on. But if you don’t invest, you will always be left behind. Also because players like Eriksen, Trippier and Wany have gone for a cut price and people call Levy a good negotiator!??? I really don’t no why?

At the moment its only Harry, who could bring money in. I don’t want to lose Harry, but my feeling tells me, if we don’t sell him, the same will happen to him - a big value decrease. Clubs were ready to pay 200 million, but after the season it will be less, except he scores for England in the EUROS. But even 150 million were enough to build up a new team and that’s necessary tbh, cause many of the lads have lost their fire, so as their confidence. But the money must be spend wisley!

If kids from England please from the academy who will fight for the club or prospects from lower tier clubs, who wont cost us a fortune. The real reason why everybody is signing foreigners. England destroys their own youth with the ridiculous price tags the clubs put on their talents. 

Unfortunately we have sleepy heads instead of scouts, but I personally would watch Scandinavian, North- and Southslavic players so as players from Turkey, especially with experience in Germany. The price is right, and more important their attitude!!!! 

Fuck these Allis, Bergwijns, Depays and Neymars, just to name a few, who are more interested in their fucking insta account than in training.

I wont be spurfect, if I wouldn’t blow my own trumpet. But I was always suggesting Ward-Prowse, especially as replacement for Winks. He is valued 28 mil, but had a contract till 2025, so I think Soton will demand something between 45-65 million. The player I suggested to replace Eriksen, is Buendia. We have scouts watching Aarons, but nobody noticed the Argentinian!? Btw he already scored 10 goals and has 13 assists. Argentinian for Argentinian. Sell Lammy but nevertheless Gio will remain happy!

Fuck, aint it embarrassing, when an average guy like me points out more talents and prospects than any single offical scout at Tottenham? The sad truth they get money for their poor work and I got only shit matches and Mourinho in return!!! 

Anyway, shit happens, but maybe there is hope. If the rumors are true we are again linked with Botman. Unfortunately he signed a contract with Lille in the meanwhile, so he will be more expensive. But he could be the missing link to our defensive problems. He is from the Ajax academy  and no matter who is playing, Tobey or Sanchez, he would immediately click with both. The lad is a left foot.

Happy easter, folks!

Dont forget to color your balls!

And happy Easter to you as well, Spurfect.

Pretty much all those you tip come good. So so you deserve to blow your own trumpet.

COYS 

7 hours ago, Jamesinashby said:

And happy Easter to you as well, Spurfect.

Pretty much all those you tip come good. So so you deserve to blow your own trumpet.

COYS 

Thank you James. I really appreciate your compliment! ;)