Spurs Web
Borodin

EPL SPURS Vs RZ Pellets WAC 24/2/21 17:00 k.o.

6 minutes ago, Alonso said:

Rodon isn’t in the Europa squad 

So I'm guessing with desperate then I'll still play one of the youngsters instead of bloody dier I'm guessing tanganga is also a gamble, Aurier back soon so that will help

Yeah the realities hit that this is Wolfsburg  Burnley will give us a hell of a game we've got to be up for it from the start attack attack attack or we're gonna get spanked... but a nice night and for us we can't complain heads up again tomorrow then biting nails again at the weekend....coyms

Straightforward win against a very poor opposition, but there are definite positives to be taken from the game.

Burnley will be a totally different kettle of fish on the weekend, but we will win. Man City will beat Wet Spam and Leeds will beat Villa on Saturday. Hopefully, Chelsea will draw with Manure, as will Leicester and Arsenal. Sheff Utd to get a point against Liverpool and Southampton to get off their arses and get a point at Everton.

It's all so easy when you figure it out !

The one negative Dele got a take out his game with the stupid shrugging shoulders and throwing his hands up in the air like a baby he needs to communicate with his teammates shout a little bit more and communicate with them and they won't mess up the passing and link up with him better. 

Maybe we should just keep Dyer for the interviews because at least he can speak a little bit but I was expecting him to open with "yeah I'm a bit of a headless donkey sometimes, they had one decent cross and I completely missed it...eeeeooorrr eha

I like this lady presenter she's got quite an authoritative voice should make a good sat nav and having Crouchy on is a bonus hi's TV programme was a bit popo though :7:

2 minutes ago, Cromulentmart said:

Straightforward win against a very poor opposition, but there are definite positives to be taken from the game

Totally agree, let's not get too carried away and try to put the performance into perspective relative to the quality of the opposition. The positives for me was that we didn't struggle and need to bring on the big guns of Kane and Son as we have in the past. Alli looked sharper and it was a great goal but more importantly for me were his two assists for Vinicius and Bale with a great cross and a pinpoint pass. Bale enjoyed himself and he took his goal like the great player he is. Nice to see the youngsters get some playing time and Scarlett harried superbly to get his assist for the last goal.

I'm pleased but definitely not getting too carried away. Our last eight wins have been against RZ Pellets, Wycombe, Sheffield United, Marine, Brentford, Leeds, RZ Pellets (first round) and West Brom. It's hardly top opposition and in between those we have lost to Liverpool, Brighton,Chelsea,Everton, Man City and West Ham. Teams we should be beating if we are to challenge for titles.

So it's a step in the right direction and hopefully we take another step forward on Sunday. COYS !!

Wow you've got to give it to Mourinho for being honest about Dele when he said his form dropped  had the injury but he still mouthed off about all the people that would be up for taking him let's hope he's matured now and he'll just work hard get on with it show his skills.... sounds captain Scarlett boys looking to be a future Star. 

Back to my DIY my prison again hopefully  I'll be finished by the time we get to the final

Coyms 

8 minutes ago, Borodin said:

I'm pleased but definitely not getting too carried away. Our last eight wins have been against RZ Pellets, Wycombe, Sheffield United, Marine, Brentford, Leeds, RZ Pellets (first round) and West Brom. It's hardly top opposition and in between those we have lost to Liverpool, Brighton,Chelsea,Everton, Man City and West Ham. Teams we should be beating if we are to challenge for titles.

Bloody hell - that's a sobering bit of information