Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
Borodin

PSG Suffer Shock Defeat At Home ...

Looks like it's not all wine and roses across the channel either...and the PSG hierarchy and supporters are a lot less forgiving than the ones at White Hart Lane

Monaco condemned Mauricio Pochettino to his second defeat as Paris St-Germain head coach with a shock win at Parc des Princes in Ligue 1.

The hosts had just one shot on target as Monaco cantered to all three points.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/56149514

15 hours ago, Borodin said:

Looks like it's not all wine and roses across the channel either...and the PSG hierarchy and supporters are a lot less forgiving than the ones at White Hart Lane

Monaco condemned Mauricio Pochettino to his second defeat as Paris St-Germain head coach with a shock win at Parc des Princes in Ligue 1.

The hosts had just one shot on target as Monaco cantered to all three points.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/56149514

Oh Dear!  

Interesting as we are all watching to see if he is the real deal top manager or just a pretty good one.

For me personally, I am a Poch fan and hope it is just a blip.

Perhaps it is for reasons beyond his control!   LOL

COYS

I'm off to lunch now and then bridge this pm.

They lost again today at home to arch rivals Lilles...Neymar also sent off. They had a great chance to go level on points at the top and blew it.

Good old Poch.

Just when his doubters where building up a case that it was right to move him on, PSG win away at Bayern Munich. 

My day is happier being as I am rather fond of our ex coach. 

COYS 

36 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

Good old Poch.

Just when his doubters where building up a case that it was right to move him on, PSG win away at Bayern Munich. 

My day is happier being as I am rather fond of our ex coach. 

COYS 

It was an excellent win and Poch's side took full advantage of Bayern being without Lewandowski (36 matches and 42 goals this season). They should progress now despite having shown a weakness at home this season losing to Nantes and Lilles. The good news for them is that Lewandowski has announced that he will not be fit for the return leg at PSG so I cannot see them failing to go through.

I'm pleased for him but let's not forget the quality of the side he inherited.... Di Maria, Draxler, Neymar and Mbappe to mention just a few. It's a club that demands success and holding on to these type of players will be crucial.

2 hours ago, Alonso said:

Poch now has PSG into the CL Semi Finals

Great game to watch too. It was a good overall result but once again PSG showed that vulnerability at home and scraped through on the away goals rule.