Spurs Web
Borodin

PL SPURS Vs Burnley Sunday 28th Feb 14:00 K.O.

I feel much better about our prospects against Fulham and Palace b4 we meet those Woolwich players. Hopefully after ,we may be able to see some live games at the stadium. These fools are still asking on sky if the game is won. Fools.

I believe this win could be the pivotal moment in our season, I obviously dont want to get too excited but todays performance has been nothing short of supreb from the front to the back. Was very important we won this game and added to our GD considering Arsenal won today aswell. Ruthless in front of goal and covered brilliantly at the back. Bale making a massive impact in the team and hoping his form can continue in to the NLD and EFL final. Gareth deserved the MOTM award today. 

COYS

3 hours ago, Borodin said:

Hence my reference to today's match being pivotal for the outcome of the remainder of our season. So let's hope Jose and the lads have shaken off the memories of the past few weeks and are going into this one confident and positive. Early goal to settle the nerves and force them to be a bit more adventurous then put another two past them and going in at half time with a 3-0 lead. Sounds good to me.

Let's be honest, I'm fecking good aren't I ??

3 minutes ago, Cromulentmart said:

I said 4-0 with goals from Kane, Bale (2) and Lucas .... just forgot to post it here  :7:

Yeah right ... :9: Have a go in the 'Predict our next 5 League Games' thread in this section. I'd be very interested to see your forecast and also @LiamCOYS plus anyone else of course :16:

Just watched this..I agree with a lot that Keane says but not about Reguilon. The guy is class which is why Real put a buy him back clause in his contract.

Well my gameplan of scoring early to demoralize them seems to have worked like a charm, I think we should try that in every game. No charge for that advice, Jose.

Good performance today, and unless my eyes deceive me even Sanchez looked decent. That front three is what we need and I wouldn't mind seeing Dele compete with Moura for his place.

3 hours ago, Mihai said:

It seems Anderw + Sanchez was a good partnership, maybe we should keep it.  

As much trouble defending as we have, when you hit on a combination that works you have to give it a run. I know it was only Burnley but perhaps Dier should become more familiar with the bench for a while.

Keane is a hot head.  Sure some of what he said is true but he also contradicted himself constantly.  Anybody that just talks over those he is debating with usually is the one that is incorrect. Far too emotional for me and I have far more respect for Hasselbank than either Keane or Redknapp.

now would I want Keano on my team?  [email protected] :11:

25 minutes ago, Alonso said:

Keane is a hit head.  Sure some of what he said is true but he also contradicted himself constantly.  Anybody that just talks over those he is debating with usually is the one that is incorrect. Far too emotional for me and I have far more respect for Hasselbank than either Keane or Redknapp.

now would I want Keano on my team?  [email protected] :11:

He would have been booted 6 ft up in the air in the London and Hackney Marshes....guuurcha

Chas n dave playing proudly :7:

Didn't realise but this game marked Hugo's 100th clean sheet in the Premiership. Huge milestone so congratulations. My favourite was the Aubameyang penalty in the last minute at Wembley.

Here's a link to the article : https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/2021/march/how-hugo-lloris-made-it-to-100-premier-league-clean-sheets/

Here's that save :