Spurs Web
Borodin

PL Fulham Vs SPURS Thurs 4th March 18:00 K.O.

Have to build on our last two wins and clean sheets to keep the momentum going. Jose cannot take his foot off the pedal now after seeing just what an attacking side we are when Bale,Son,Kane and Moura start. I know Gareth cannot play every game but let the lad start this one then subs bench for the Palace game at home on Sunday. Fulham have been on a positive run lately with their last 5 results draw/win/draw/win/draw so we need to bring them back down to earth with a bump.

I can see us coming out of the trap flying again and an early goal (first 15mins) settling us down. Another clean sheet and a comfortable 3-0 win.

Mystic Borodin has spoken :24:

Manure, Leicester and Villa all dropped points tonight. If we beat Fulham (I think we will) then those are 3 teams we have got a bit closer to.

It's a weird season - put together a run of 3 or 4 games and any team in the top half can get back into a race for the top 4 finish.

Never look forward to these Midweek games with not doing well are we at these, players usually look asleep let's hope they come out from the blocks firing get least 3-0 up by half-time so we ain't got a stress.... are they still start on a good for a few leaves dire out of the defence please don't ever bring him back now unless we really really desperate, and holding midfielder only.

Let's hope Bale gets a chance to shine again and Dele gets a run out

6 minutes ago, Hastingsyid said:

reguilon on bench WTF

He'll get playing time, kick off selection is there to score goals, preferably a couple as early as possible and kill the game off. I predict at least 2-0 half time and your friend Reguilon comes on for the second half :16::two:

got to work with Close passing and get through that defence is very narrow and that pitch clever little pass should work but stay on side boys Bale went way too early then, smaller like playing five-a-side on this bloody turf. Means Kane and sonny can be there for the tappins n poaches