Spurs Web
Borodin

PL Fulham Vs SPURS Thurs 4th March 18:00 K.O.

Just a word now I want to see some rifle in powerful shots from bit of distance now everywhere is really compact. KANE N SONNY need shooting practice we've got some horrible games coming up. 

I don't want to jinx it but Sanchez is looking quite solid tonight

Nice little movie but I think sonny should have nodded  it back for Harry's towing I might be rambling in tonight cos I'm on antibiotics, Dorothy sinus infection

I think little lucas makes sense on this pitch and even lamela

6 minutes ago, Cromulentmart said:

We are all transfixed by the action packed game!

Yeah it's so narrow and edgy not enough chances let's hope we come out firing second half not happy about only being one  up I don't bite my nails but I might start.

I want to see some more shots from the boys and Bale curling top corner Harry rifle and I think moura should come on for a few runs if we're not two up by the 60th minute

1 minute ago, Cromulentmart said:

Fulham have started the second half well. We are having difficulty getting the ball

Yeah we're not pressing hard enough second half final balls been disappointing as well I still think we should bring moura on to liven things up

Sanchez playing well I've always said there's one thing that really bugs me about holberg is he's got a hard-on for turning back to the goalkeeper and hitting it hard at the defence what's wrong with turning and passing it forward

32 minutes ago, Craig Truespur said:

Am I here on my own how's James ? you out there  spurs :7:

I have just looked in as it looked like Fulham had equalised and I was curious to what others were thinking about the game so far. Luckily it was ruled out.

I am feeling very nervous as Fulham are playing very well. At this stage I will settle for a 1- 0 result. 

COYS 

Poor second half, but it will look like a valuable win in the newspaper. Dele deserved a goal.

Wouldn't be pleased if I were Fulham but the VAR decision was correct by letter of the law and we've been victimized by the same thing this season when it was Dier's arm, so we're owed one.