Spurs Web
Borodin

PL Fulham Vs SPURS Thurs 4th March 18:00 K.O.

2 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

Well, we did win thanks to a Fulham OG and a Fulham goal ruled out. That is all I have to say about the game. 

COYS 

They've been tough opponents for teams lately and the second half we looked like a deflated balloon.. scraped home but 3pts and a clean sheet.

I think Fulham deserve credit for their performance. They really came at us in the second half.

It's a shame Everton won, but hopefully the Chavs and Scousers can fight out a 0-0 draw so they both drop points compared to us.

14 hours ago, SCIFIN17YID said:

doherty shit or good not just from this one game from the whole time he has been with us ?  3 points clean sheet, but did they apply pressure second half.

He can't cross a ball......

On 3/3/2021 at 6:40 PM, Mihai said:

If we will see Bale vs Foolham, then I bet for a win. 

The only "fool" is you.

Scotty Parker has done an excellent rebuild with this team, and I'm sure that they will stay up.

I hope so, I love going to their ground, and hopefully next season I will be able to.

17 hours ago, Jamesinashby said:

Well, we did win thanks to a Fulham OG and a Fulham goal ruled out. That is all I have to say about the game. 

COYS 

Can anybody remember which game it was (last season IIRC) when Lucas was lying on the ground in the penalty area, and a defender's clearance hit his arm and rebounded to another of our players, who scored, and we had it disallowed for exactly the same reason.......??

13 minutes ago, Tonto911 said:

Can anybody remember which game it was (last season IIRC) when Lucas was lying on the ground in the penalty area, and a defender's clearance hit his arm and rebounded to another of our players, who scored, and we had it disallowed for exactly the same reason.......??

I remember that game Tonto.  I remember thinking that it was a ridiculous call.  Yesterday was harsh on FFC but given the rules the correct call.  I have to admit that the new laws regarding hand ball are so difficult to interpret.  You really never know what is and what isn’t a hand ball.  

26 minutes ago, Tonto911 said:

It was against Sheffield United. Here's a video of the incident 44 seconds into this video...scandalous decision.

12 minutes ago, Borodin said:

It was against Sheffield United. Here's a video of the incident 44 seconds into this video...scandalous decision.

That's the badger !

'Moderately' good research. ;o

1 hour ago, Tonto911 said:

That's the badger !

'Moderately' good research. ;o

And as if by magic they announce today that the rule is going to get changed probably from July 1st..:16:

Accidental handball leading to a goal-scoring chance or goal for a team-mate will no longer be penalised, say football's law makers. 

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/56291850