Spurs Web
Borodin

EPL SPURS Vs Dinamo Zagreb Thurs 11th March 20:00 k.o.

2 minutes ago, Cromulentmart said:

It's not been great all over.  If we get our passing just a little more accurate we could certainly get another goal or two

I think Bale has to come on to improve that least he's going to hit a white shirt with his passes.

Glad we've got to have our own Hoddle and crouchy on... the new saints and greavsie:7:

2 minutes ago, Cromulentmart said:

It's not been great all over.  If we get our passing just a little more accurate we could certainly get another goal or two

Agree. I don’t know if you noticed it, but there was not only one ball from Ben Davies that reached the target. 

Hope Lammy will earn his Spurs and score. He really deserves it. 

We are comfortable on the ball. There is not much resistance from Dinamo. If no one has an absolute black out, we will win. Hopefully with at least 2 more goals coming! 

4 minutes ago, Craig Truespur said:

I think Bale has to come on to improve that least he's going to hit a white shirt with his passes.

Glad we've got to have our own Hoddle and crouchy on... the new saints and greavsie:7:

Wish he comes on for Dele. He use to be one of my favorite players, but watching him is frustrating and I just want him to fuck off!

6 minutes ago, Spurfect said:

Wish he comes on for Dele. He use to be one of my favorite players, but watching him is frustrating and I just want him to fuck off!

Kind of agree with you he's great to watch when he's on it but when he's not it's so frustrating

1 minute ago, Craig Truespur said:

Kind of agree with you he's great to watch when he's on it but when he's not it's so frustrating

The frustrating thing is, there are millions of kids wishing to be in his place, but he shows ambitions like a clerk shortly before retirement