Spurs Web
Borodin

EPL SPURS Vs Dinamo Zagreb Thurs 11th March 20:00 k.o.

A good result against the doggy team there wish we got the 3rd though we had the chances I think the refs a little bit biased against us they got a free kick a while ago when Lucas was fouled before it.

A massive game against the Goonies this is my FA Cup final

Coyms

I said I would settle for 2 - 0 and a clean sheet so I wiil go to bed happy.

We score away and we will be home and dry.

Borodin will be happy as I don't need to send my ex SAS pal  to visit him with his nut crackers. 

COYS 

A solid if not spectacular performance with a clean sheet as a huge bonus. My initial comment of negativity would be Dele Alli. I just don't think he brings anything to the party anymore and if anything he slows the movement down. Look at the change when Moura comes on, immediately he injects pace into the attack and makes a nuisance of himself. Yes Dele is capable of the magical moments that can change a game but they are few and far between. I regard him as no more important to us now as are the likes of Vinicius or Bergwijn.

Kane was quite simply superb in both creating and taking goal scoring chances. Son looked a bit more lively than he has for a while and Bale just oozes class. We are simmering nicely and hopefully ready to come to the boil on Sunday with an emphatic win.

So a satisfying result that should be enough to guarantee us a place in the last eight. Arsenal look like getting through easily but Man Utd may struggle with conceding an away goal. Let's hope Harry's knee settles down after some ice packs and everyone is raring to go at the weekend.

Just want to add that, for me, tonight's performance by Dele Alli proved he is no longer an integral part of the team's future. He was less than impressive and his body language suggests there is somewhere else he would rather be. (Paris perhaps ??).

8 minutes ago, Craig Truespur said:

Does anyone else think it's funny that we've got the best stadium in Europe yet the commentators have to be out in the freezing cold:7:

Poor Glenn Hoddle, heart condition and they stand him outside in this weather to comment on the game. Surely he could give his opinions from a nice warm lounge or office ?

I had to listen to the audio commentary today since I was working, but it sounded like a pretty good performance. Would have been nice to get a third goal but as it stands, if we get 1 goal away we should be safe. And hopefully we have all our firepower ready now to focus on they who must not be named

Dele Alli Match Stats :

The attacking midfield player failed to record a single shot on goal, successful dribble or key pass, and also lost possession of the ball no fewer than on 10 separate occasions in total throughout the clash.