Spurs Web
Borodin

PL Arsenal Vs SPURS Sunday 14th March 16:30 k.o.

5 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

Always nervous ,,,I just want our side to start hard and fast put the pressure on there pure football system,,don’t let there back 4 have the ball make them work for it 

A young lad like you already being nervous? By the time you are my age you'll be existing on valium!! 

COYS 

8 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

Always nervous ,,,I just want our side to start hard and fast put the pressure on there pure football system,,don’t let there back 4 have the ball make them work for it 

8 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

A young lad like you already being nervous? By the time you are my age you'll be existing on valium!! 

COYS 

When we played Ajax in the champs league semi final ,,,I locked myself in the toilet lol

3 minutes ago, Jay Kane said:

Aubameyang dropped for a disciplinary issue,that’s a plus,coys!!!!

It's almost like they are playing mind games so aren't they all let's keep our top striker on the bench.

I'm glad we're starting with a strong team no  winks is a big bonus for me, I suppose he realised he cocked up Palace last week starting Winks.

Let's hope we just attack attack attack just like Leicester did today

27 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

When we played Ajax in the champs league semi final ,,,I locked myself in the toilet lol

Does anyone else walk around the house when your wound up I do I'll stop kicking furniture though because I nearly broke my toe once

Most nervous I have been is when I got married,,,kin mental,,,got married in kefilonia Greece,,me and my best man were getting dressed,,,40 degree heat ,,,trousers shirt ,,,cravat,,,waist coat ,,,blah blah ,,when getting dressed I thought my shirt was tight ,,,waist coat ,,,best man said to me mate you have my stuff on lol my dad came in the room with a bottle of champagne,,,and posh vodka ,,,I had a holiday maker above  us sow buttons on the shirts ,,,waist coat ,,lol then I had to say a sentence in Greek to the priest ffs lol

1 minute ago, Craig Truespur said:

Does anyone else walk around the house when your wound up I do I'll stop kicking furniture though because I nearly broke my toe once

Mate I can’t go to a pub and watch spurs ,,,I can’t take the banter,,,I bite only about spurs ,,I sit in the kitchen at home ,,,it’s safer lol 

1 minute ago, Craig Truespur said:

got to be aggressive today get David Luiz silly Sideshow Bob muppet. If we attack get down the Wings get the balls in the box create loads of chances then we can't moan if we lose

Defo side show bob that prick 

Looks like we are going to keep a high line for now; but to do this speed is essential. I’m getting used to us starting carefully under JM . Are’s fools get rattled when closed down.