Spurs Web
Borodin

PL Arsenal Vs SPURS Sunday 14th March 16:30 k.o.

Lady Luck is definitely on our side. 

No real praise for being in front apart from the brilliance of Moira and Lamela. 

This is not Spurs football but I guess I will have to take it. 

COYS 

2 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

Lady Luck is definitely on our side. 

No real praise for being in front apart from the brilliance of Moira and Lamela. 

This is not Spurs football but I guess I will have to take it. 

COYS 

Who's this woman Moira you keep going on about ? I remember Moira Stewart at New Year...:two: Sorry mate, just joshing, you mean Moura...

Just now, Cromulentmart said:

I think we may need two change both our full backs for the second half

They are murdering us down their left hand side....

2 minutes ago, Borodin said:

Okay I'll settle for 1-1 after 45 mins if the real Spurs come out for the second half.

From me as will the real Spurs stand-up the midfielders  just not keeping the ball and passing it forward where's the running where's the wing play it's awful. Such a shame I thought we were getting lo celso back for this game

Just now, Borodin said:

They are murdering us down their left hand side....

Bale is not great at tracking back, so Doherty is getting exposed.  I'm not sure how best to deal with it - Maybe bring on Sissoko and sacrifice one of the front 4?

3 minutes ago, Cromulentmart said:

Bale is not great at tracking back, so Doherty is getting exposed.  I'm not sure how best to deal with it - Maybe bring on Sissoko and sacrifice one of the front 4?

I tell you, just close these freaks down and don’t give them time on the ball and they get rattled. That’s been their failings this season. We are more than capable.

1 minute ago, Tonite said:

I tell you, just close these freaks down and don’t give them time on the ball and they get rattled. That’s been their failings this season. We are more than capable.

Agreed.  Far too passive closing down.  Don’t give them the half way line, press higher up.  Don’t allow them so much ball possession 

21 minutes ago, Borodin said:

Who's this woman Moira you keep going on about ? I remember Moira Stewart at New Year...:two: Sorry mate, just joshing, you mean Moura...

My agitated state through the 1st half - I blame JM and the guys on the pitch for putting through such anguish. 

COYS