Spurs Web
Borodin

PL Arsenal Vs SPURS Sunday 14th March 16:30 k.o.

Rumours Toby maybe sold in the summer and to be honest with you I don't think I would be that bothered now he used to be one of my favourite defenders but looks really out of sorts now he doesn't do the heroic diving and blocks in that he used to and has fallen asleep on too many crosses for me. Maybe his clock is ticking

1 minute ago, Borodin said:

Sanchez yet again...an accident waiting to happen. Every game there's always an incident with him. Reckless challenge...

It’s not Sanchez it’s the whole team.  Outworked simple 

Changing gears mid game gets harder as time gets on but not impossible but the manager has to let his players know it’s ok rather than trying to close shop. After the last few games this is disappointing. JUST GO FOR IT, IF WE LOOSE SO BE IT.

1 minute ago, Alonso said:

It’s not Sanchez it’s the whole team.  Outworked simple 

They're all poor but only one idiot did a reckless challenge in the penalty box...Sanchez

Just now, Borodin said:

They're all poor but only one idiot did a reckless challenge in the penalty box...Sanchez

Not a penalty for me so I disagree 

5 minutes ago, Alonso said:

Not a penalty for me so I disagree 

Fair enough but it wasn't denying a goal scoring opportunity it was a dangerous and reckless challenge which constitutes a foul and inside the box means a penalty. We'll agree to disagree.

We play 3 games looking like genuine top 4 contenders and then morph into a a crap side!!

Why did we not start the game going for the throat today - we had proved it worked in the last 3 games. 

If JM says he didn’t tell them to start so negatively I'll throw a brick at the TV screen. He is the boss so he must carry the blame. If he admits his plan was to sit back in the first half, he still should carry the blame. 

COYS 

TBH, a team with Kane and Bale and no action in the opposition box seriously screams problems. Lamela and Kane were showing signs of frustration. Why with ten men do we look more of a threat ? Like in boxing once you show fear to your opponent half the battle is lost. A fearless Spurs could have won this game.A draw would help as unlikely as it seems. COYS