Spurs Web
Borodin

PL Arsenal Vs SPURS Sunday 14th March 16:30 k.o.

13 hours ago, Borodin said:

Personally I have a lot of time for Jermaine Jenas and found this article absolutely nailed what happened today :

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/56393306

Yep spot-on of make him assistant manager now and then can take over in the summer if Jose doesn't win anything or get champs league 

3 minutes ago, SCIFIN17YID said:

So guys was it a penalty or not, i would like to see what all think on the recap.

Only my opinion but it doesn't matter if the team had created more chances and had a go we wouldn't need to discuss about the penalty the fact is similar to if I hadn't eaten my missus roast dinner my tooth wouldn't have broken but it's too late now:7:

57 minutes ago, Hastingsyid said:

too angry to even talked about this game

Same here mate but we're all here for each other to let off some steam aren't we glad to see your name I haven't seen you for a while have you been ok, to be fair I've been on and off not having a great year already but fingers crossed we're all covid free

1 hour ago, SCIFIN17YID said:

I agree too, I even phoned one of my friends he confirmed it too, oh well fvck it, does anyone know when we will get back ryan sessegnon.

It's a shame the bloody referee didn't do that or they checked over var properly it must be like Millionaire for you then if you can always ring a friend:7:

2 hours ago, SCIFIN17YID said:

So guys was it a penalty or not, i would like to see what all think on the recap.

Absolutely 100% NOT a penalty.  Oliver is supposed to be the PL’s best referee and that mistake is so blatant that I think it has to result in some form of punishment for him and Tierney.  VAR absolutely should have reversed that call.  

1 hour ago, Alonso said:

Absolutely 100% NOT a penalty.  Oliver is supposed to be the PL’s best referee and that mistake is so blatant that I think it has to result in some form of punishment for him and Tierney.  VAR absolutely should have reversed that call.  

I have never seen what the fuss is about Oliver - he is not a good referee at all. English refs always want to be the centre of attention. Refereeing standards in the European games often seem to be a lot better.

1 minute ago, Cromulentmart said:

I have never seen what the fuss is about Oliver - he is not a good referee at all. English refs always want to be the centre of attention. Refereeing standards in the European games often seem to be a lot better.

I still think there should be a panel that views there referee and decisions with var as well and they should be downgrading and fined if they get it wrong.

Or just put them in stocks and let us kick footballs at them

3 minutes ago, Craig Truespur said:

I still think there should be a panel that views there referee and decisions with var as well and they should be downgrading and fined if they get it wrong.

Or just put them in stocks and let us kick footballs at them

Can we please throw bricks instead ? I'd only miss kicking a football :6:

On 3/14/2021 at 10:34 PM, Mihai said:

It was not a penalty. 

Last minutes proved us that playing attacking football is the only way this team can have success. But again the idiot expired manager tried to switch to his old bushit football style, he simply can't learn anything, he can't build anything. 

By the end of April we will have only 6th place in EPL to fight for. No cups, no europa league or other wet dreams. 

I fully trust in our brilliant management that they will do exactly what I wrote here.