Spurs Web
Borodin

EPL Dinamo Zagreb Vs SPURS 18th March 17:55 K.O.

18 minutes ago, Craig Truespur said:

Lamellas chance to shine tonight,  nice to get a couple and then vinicius come on and finish them off...coys

He's just been booked again.

Whether he deserves them or not is irrelevant. He seems to get booked too often, and often in the 1st half. 

COYS 

6 minutes ago, Borodin said:

Statement then a question...Alli is on the pitch....Why ?

He's about as interested in this game as I am in Morris Dancing....

Don't lie you're saying that wearing your straw hat  bells and ribbons.

As far as I'm concerned the way our lot are playing at the moment they can piss off around the Maypole.

Davies actually made a run at one point and he nearly broke his frucking leg turn into pass it backwards again

That was a wake up call liven and up Spurs for frucksake

Still have not worked out when you play negative you encourage teams on to you I know it doesn't help that we've got out of worst team out tonight including the worst midfield I think we've ever had

1 minute ago, Borodin said:

I'm sorry to be so negative but anybody watching this performance and genuinely thinking we have a cat in hell's chance of winning this competition is bordering on delusional.

Totally agree mate it's depressing but we don't really stand a chance the caripoo Cup looks like the only chance of a bit of happiness

5 minutes ago, Craig Truespur said:

Winx could have kicked the ball into the box then why the hell didn't we play one of the youngsters who would be more up for it and would actually go forward

Scarlett is on the bench...get the lad on the pitch and tell him to put the fear of God into them.....

12 minutes ago, Borodin said:

I'm sorry to be so negative but anybody watching this performance and genuinely thinking we have a cat in hell's chance of winning this competition is bordering on delusional.

A pretty aimless 1st half. 

Players are getting the chance to shine and fight for more regular starts and wasting the opportunity. Where is the desire? There are some out there tonight who don't deserve to be wearing a Spurs shirt. 

Please, please in the 2nd half show a bit of fight. We may not have paid to watch in the ground, but we are paying to watch on TV. Come on Spurs, give us a show that justifies us watching you. 

COYS 

3 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

A pretty aimless 1st half. 

Players are getting the chance to shine and fight for more regular starts and wasting the opportunity. Where is the desire? There are some out there tonight who don't deserve to be wearing a Spurs shirt. 

Please, please in the 2nd half show a bit of fight. We may not have paid to watch in the ground, but we are paying to watch on TV. Come on Spurs, give us a show that justifies us watching you. 

COYS 

The most interesting thing about this game we seeing the hand sanitizer next to Jose, at least that's got some spirit in it

There's no real pressing from the Spurs players - they are standing off and giving the opponents time to pick out passes. We are strolling through the game with no desire to take the game to them. 

Why isn't JM and the coaches screaming at the players to make a game of it?

If we carry this attitude into EPL games we'll get punished. I want to see desire in every game. 

COYS