Spurs Web
Borodin

EPL Dinamo Zagreb Vs SPURS 18th March 17:55 K.O.

You woul have thought after the Arsenal, the team would have been told to restore some pride and look like a team that wanted to win. But no, yet one more rubbish. 

And now we have conceded and it is game on. 

COYS 

Shocking. 

A truly dreadful performance and we got what we deserved. Even if we win this (a big 'if'), the other teams are not exactly going to be shaking in their boots at the prospect of playing us in the next round.

I haven't seen a single acceptable performance from anyone. 

Just now, Cromulentmart said:

Shocking. 

A truly dreadful performance and we got what we deserved. Even if we win this (a big 'if'), the other teams are not exactly going to be shaking in their boots at the prospect of playing us in the next round.

I haven't seen a single acceptable performance from anyone. 

The reality is we knew we were living a lie we can't perform against the big teams and we're underperforming were losing against the poorer teams. No team is going to be scared of Us unless attack attack attack and when we've got squad players like Sissoko winks dire in the team I'm sorry you're just showing your weaknesses:q:

Even if we finish up getting through, it has been yet another pathetic effort. Just what was JM's game plan? Why weren't we looking for that goal which would have put the game beyond Zagreb? 

For me, the blame lies on JM's shoulders. He picks the team, he tells them the tactics to play to and he is on the touch line to scream orders to them. For me he has got it all wrong. 

COYS

It's not like we aren't better than this team, it's that our substitutes aren't better than this team. We can't play the first team twice a week and the backups aren't better than Europa quality.

1 minute ago, Mihai said:

After Palace lots of voices shouted how can I say something bad about our brilliant manager? :) The shit won't change. 

It's so sad that our roller coaster ride has taken us from being low with poch gradually coming back and going to a complete low again  it really looks like we're gonna need a change of management and player personnel again.

Seriously we probably only got 3 players that anywhere near world class, and I just not motivated I would send them all to boot camp just boot them

2 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

Even if we finish up getting through, it has been yet another pathetic effort. Just what was JM's game plan? Why weren't we looking for that goal which would have put the game beyond Zagreb? 

For me, the blame lies on JM's shoulders. He picks the team, he tells them the tactics to play to and he is on the touch line to scream orders to them. For me he has got it all wrong. 

COYS

He should have been fired in January. We lose precious time. Still. 

5 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

COYS

Totally agree. I’ve been saying this for weeks