Spurs Web
Borodin

PL Aston Villa Vs SPURS Sun 21st March 19:30 K.O.

Lord knows, I’ve given up all hope. Until our stadium has the opportunity to realise its potential revenue, I feel we’re going to see rinse and repeat for another season or two.  1-1 I’m feeling positive 

Mike Dean is the ref - I'm not sure if that is good or bad.

It's an interesting team. I guess Vinny will play up front with Harry a bit deeper. 

We seem to have a problem at right back, but I think it may be because of the comments circulating about JM wanting to keep Trippier (even though it happened before he arrived at Spurs).

I don't think JM rates Bale at all.

14 minutes ago, Cromulentmart said:

It's an interesting team. I guess Vinny will play up front with Harry a bit deeper. 

We seem to have a problem at right back, but I think it may be because of the comments circulating about JM wanting to keep Trippier (even though it happened before he arrived at Spurs).

I think you are right about no report between JM  & Bale.

Of course Gareth arrived from a situation of not getting on with his manager. Who knows, has Bale created the situation or did JM upset him to start the apparent fall out. 

Just one more dressing room enigma. 

COYS 

So far I think Moura has been good, LoCelso and Ndombele have been ok and Sanchez has been Sanchez.

I don't think we are being negative or defensive - we are just not very good !

25 minutes ago, Cromulentmart said:

Jm thinks Gb Better as a sub

4 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

I think you are right about no report between JM  & Bale.

Of course Gareth arrived from a situation of not getting on with his manager. Who knows, has Bale created the situation or did JM upset him to start the apparent fall out. 

Just one more dressing room enigma. 

COYS 

It's a classic power struggle between the returning hero and the new manager who wishes to show that he is the boss. In such a situation there are very rarely any winners, especially the supporters.

2 minutes ago, Borodin said:

It's a classic power struggle between the returning hero and the new manager who wishes to show that he is the boss. In such a situation there are very rarely any winners, especially the supporters.

Very true bale and dele should have had more time to prove themselves if they tried and failed fair enough....Rodon at last, I said vinicious deserved a try as well........ boom:ee:

It's better than the last two games, but not by much.

Is it just me, or is Vinicius just not good enough? I know he scored but he hasn't really done anything else and he hardly ever seems to be in the right place at the right time (except that one time).

The big test now is how we are going to approach the second half. 

Just now, Cromulentmart said:

It's better than the last two games, but not by much.

Is it just me, or is Vinicius just not good enough? I know he scored but he hasn't really done anything else and he hardly ever seems to be in the right place at the right time (except that one time).

The big test now is how we are going to approach the second half. 

Vini for me is as static as they come, only JM would select this guy over Bale just to prove a point. Joke.