Spurs Web
Craig Truespur

Is it Daniel Levy and Enics time to step down

.This topic was spotted on get it from our chats in the other posts regarding the way levey street in the club a very clever person said not me me that he's more interested in balancing the books then lamellas Rabona that is to sow to the point.

I've said it before I was part of the movement that got Alan Sugar out of the club because he was all about the saving money then getting us back to the glory days and actually winning something and building a fantastic team. He had no idea about running a football club same way as Levi has tried to learn but he's still getting it wrong.

I actually thought we got in a football director from Swansea that supposed to know about running a football club sorting out transfers and organising the players?

There seems to be a massive fracture between the manager and the chairman for God's sake Mourinho supposed to have all the contacts in the world supposed to have all the experienced in the world but even he couldn't attract any decent players in.

Ok you can't blame Levy for covid and what's happened to the stadium that was going to be bringing us in loads of money but bring anything loads of money to pay for the 1 billion Stadium was never guaranteed to bring us in the players that we need the players coming through that are near their Peaks that are gonna push the club forward to winning things at last.

I think the last man and his coughing was not getting grealish to me he had a chance to get a bargain at some point he should have pushed as hard as possible to get him and he copped it and as much as I love Bale it was my dad's favourite player and we all wanted him to come back and make a massive difference it didn't work did it we bought a guy that's passed his best hasn't adapted to the Premiership yet and was a waste of time really.

Danny good signing was high Berg and come on we've gotta admit that was probably a fluke we didn't know he was going to be as good for the team as he has been and has worked out well but the rest of the sign is not that great even regulilon has only shown little bursts of greatness and he's on a buy-back clause which I'm sorry no stupid chairman would have allowed that.

I think Vinicious has got potential but we still got to  making permanent if we keep him when I think that makes sense to have a young hungry player but when you got idiots like Mourinho not playing him enough how's it going to get the chance to develop.

I'm sorry there's enough evidence there for the Seasons that we struggle not to replace any strikers and not to get the midfield creativity that was needed and let out defence age badly and just try and paste over the cracks with cheap players that haven't got massive potential shows all the weaknesses and deficiencies in him being a chairman and holding the purse strings.

I think his time is ticking unless there's massive investment in the summer all the Dead woods shipped out including Mourinho and players coming in that got the potential to make us champions again and win in the Champions League he and Eric should piss off off because he's ruining our club. I'm sorry I've never trusted Joe Levy and Enoch he's only popped his head around the door a couple of times in his 40 million and 1 is he actually spoken up and said look I'm going to make this Club Great again yes build a shiny Stadium but for fucksake can you not spend 80 to 100 million on each player to actually improve the squad, instead of scratching around for that 8 to 15 million-pound Bargains and hoping for the best.

Levy won’t sack himself he owns %25 off enic,,,only joe Lewis can do that ,,and he won’t ,,,,,the only way there is no levy is if enic sell there %85 stake ,,,which would make lord sugar some cash cos he started enic with joe Lewis and levy ,,,,and lord sugar still has an %11 stake in spurs the other %4 is smaller players 

Yeah mate think enic want close to 2 billion ,,,and who ever they sell to has to also pay the debt off ,,,,,and can’t refer the 2 billion back onto the club ,,,,,so it’s only cash wealthy billionaires only ,,,,so in total someone or company’s need to stump up let’s say 3 plus billion in cash and the club are in the black ,,,,simple really ,,,,levy doesn’t want what happened to Man Utd they brought the club then put there debt back onto Man Utd ,,so they paid nothing and the club brought themselves back lol

Sadly, unless we miraculously get 4th spot, I believe we are in a deep, deep hole. The club has lost millions in revenue this season and can't afford to lose the revenue it will lose by missing out on the CL. We don't know how much is still owed on the new stadium and that won't be peanuts. We will be committed to reducing that. I can't see there being much money to bring in players. The dross we sell won't attract that much and certainly no where near enough to buying top players - that is if we can attract them in.. If we have to sell Harry and lose Sonny on a free (as he hasn't signed his new contract), and with Toby, as good as he is, needing replacing, and not being in the CL to attract half decent players, I imagine we will not have a squad good enough to challenge for top 4 next season. That is not being negative, but realistic.

The Mourhino gamble appears to have been a huge mistake. if anything, imo, it will leave us in a worse situation to when Mourhinio took over. As much as I don't like Mourhino, I have been hoping and praying he turned out to be the Messiah many on here claimed he was. If he failed, it seemed to me that the alternative would potentially be a disaster.

Hopefully the next manager will be someone who gets the locker room buzzing and punching above their weight, and Mourhino will just be a bad dream.

COYS

46 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

Levy won’t sack himself he owns %25 off enic,,,only joe Lewis can do that ,,and he won’t ,,,,,the only way there is no levy is if enic sell there %85 stake ,,,which would make lord sugar some cash cos he started enic with joe Lewis and levy ,,,,and lord sugar still has an %11 stake in spurs the other %4 is smaller players 

Did you say sugar started Enic mate I don't think it's got anything to do with him do you mean he sold his main share to them:dd:

The funniest thing Enic already had some control over another foity club in Europe I can't remember who it was possible there American football ties as well, yet they were always so resistant to invest in players properly.

And all the crap that they spent 100 million on players when we sold our was rubbish because we've been selling players for years for example Sheringham Berbatov bale players like that and never actually replaced any of them properly.

One of the transfers that always well me up was we got Vandervaart for a good price a world-class player and then we let him go again.

And the only time we ever get class players is when they're at the end of their career Edgar Davids anyone

15 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

Sadly, unless we miraculously get 4th spot, I believe we are in a deep, deep hole. The club has lost millions in revenue this season and can't afford to lose the revenue it will lose by missing out on the CL. We don't know how much is still owed on the new stadium and that won't be peanuts. We will be committed to reducing that. I can't see there being much money to bring in players. The dross we sell won't attract that much and certainly no where near enough to buying top players - that is if we can attract them in.. If we have to sell Harry and lose Sonny on a free (as he hasn't signed his new contract), and with Toby, as good as he is, needing replacing, and not being in the CL to attract half decent players, I imagine we will not have a squad good enough to challenge for top 4 next season. That is not being negative, but realistic.

The Mourhino gamble appears to have been a huge mistake. if anything, imo, it will leave us in a worse situation to when Mourhinio took over. As much as I don't like Mourhino, I have been hoping and praying he turned out to be the Messiah many on here claimed he was. If he failed, it seemed to me that the alternative would potentially be a disaster.

Hopefully the next manager will be someone who gets the locker room buzzing and punching above their weight, and Mourhino will just be a bad dream.

COYS

Good points my media rubbish about we can't sell Harry cos he's our talisman he hasn't stepped up at all over the last 6-months it's I love him yes he's a fantastic and probably my favourite player at this time except for sonnybut if we could actually recoup over 100ml for him and invest properly in the whole team to strengthen it maybe that would be the only option but who would we trust as a manager to do that properly

Joe Lewis and lord sugar are best buds he sold his 85% stake in spurs to Lewis and enic for £20 million that they set up together ,,,he kept %11 lord sugar ,,basically joe Lewis had the money ,,,,lord sugar and enic turned down roman abrovich cos he couldn’t provide any proof of where his money came from ,,,,no nfl ties ,,mate ,,,they 20% of Glasgow Rangers ,,2 Italian clubs a couple of Argentina clubs ,,,nothing to do with the nfl at all mate cos mr Lewis would have to pay tax in the USA if he did lol he doesn’t like paying tax himself ,,,we could have the old chairman of Leeds peter Risdale he blew the lot 

Which ever way we look at it ,,,ya can’t get rid of enic ,,joe Lewis ,,,Daniel levy ,,,they would always be majority share holders calling the shots ,,,,unless they sell ,,,,Amazon,,,alphabet,,,the companies that own the smaller but massive companies,,,,football is the biggest money laundering business in the world for the mega rich ,,,,stan kronke owns the scum ,,,plus the rams ,,,basketball team ,,,ice hockey team ,,,uses the scum to pay for them ,,,,the Fulham owner owns the Jacksonville jags and Harrods ,,,,Fenway sports own Liverpool plus the Boston red soxs plus ,,,the glaziers own Man Utd ,,tampa bay buccaneers nfl team ,,,the football teams here pay for there other investment 

The Chinese owners of Inter Milan are fucked ,,,,they owe Man Utd £43 million for lukaka still ,,,,they still owe us £12 million for ericksen,,,,they have bailed out no more 

There ya go money to burn ,,,he hates sports lol ,,,would he pay the 3 plus billion,,yes but I think he is looking at the moon ,,,space travel ,,,alphabet own google worth a trillion maybe 

14 minutes ago, Borodin said:

Jeff Bozos...Call it the Amazon Stadium...stream big games on Prime :16:

Yes B but amazon would have to sponsor the stadium for x amount before buying the club ,,,else ya get done for ffp ,,,you can’t sponsor yourself,,,

That’s what Man City have been done for ,,,shake monsur sponsorship of himself ,,,even though it’s his brother’s company,,,a cousin,,an uncle ,,blah ,,,blah ,,,,,,that’s why psg are struggling to get players off there wage bill ,,,my brothers,,,cousins,,wife,,is the sponsor of the team that only had 20 thousand in the stadium 

39 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

There ya go money to burn ,,,he hates sports lol ,,,would he pay the 3 plus billion,,yes but I think he is looking at the moon ,,,space travel ,,,alphabet own google worth a trillion maybe 

I agree...he's looking at space travel and a return visit to the moon....not some far fetched notion of getting Spurs to win a trophy....:two:

16 minutes ago, Borodin said:

I agree...he's looking at space travel and a return visit to the moon....not some far fetched notion of getting Spurs to win a trophy....:two:

Us winning a trophy - shouldn't that be in the joke thread? 

COYS 

2 hours ago, Mr8ball said:

The Chinese owners of Inter Milan are fucked ,,,,they owe Man Utd £43 million for lukaka still ,,,,they still owe us £12 million for ericksen,,,,they have bailed out no more 

So technically we could have taken back Ericsson for non-payment:1579412966_emo1: