Spurs Web
Craig Truespur

Is it Daniel Levy and Enics time to step down

Man Utd are asking for 2 off inter players to make up the £43 mill mate ,,,we might get ericksen back ,,,the Chinese are fucked as owners of inter 

Put it like this trinity college cambridge owns every piece of land Tesco’s shops are on in the uk and they own 50% of Tesco’s aswell,,,and the o2 in London a 1000 year lease,,,all of Felixstowe docks every bit off land either side of the a10 from cambridge to London lol they have no money at all lol 

58 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

Put it like this trinity college cambridge owns every piece of land Tesco’s shops are on in the uk and they own 50% of Tesco’s aswell,,,and the o2 in London a 1000 year lease,,,all of Felixstowe docks every bit off land either side of the a10 from cambridge to London lol they have no money at all lol 

How do you know all this I don't think you're a stonemason I reckon your Sherlock Holmes

I wish I could remember where I read this article I think it was in The Independent apparently i remember when we had some sort of conglomerate group that were trying to buy out Spurs it was a rumour about it about just before we built the stadium there was rumours that once the stadium was built and the hotel was built but Enic we're going to sell up or at least sell the massive part of the share for profit but obviously covid put a halt and all that.

As soon as my ship comes in I'll buy the club and make sure we have new leadership in there. I promise I'll do better than the Glaziers and the guy who owns Fulham (met him in passing a few times - nice fellow). Borodin I'll give you a SpursWeb suite to administer and you can make Kings of White Hart Lane a real pub :cc:

13 minutes ago, KCspurs said:

As soon as my ship comes in I'll buy the club and make sure we have new leadership in there. I promise I'll do better than the Glaziers and the guy who owns Fulham (met him in passing a few times - nice fellow). Borodin I'll give you a SpursWeb suite to administer and you can make Kings of White Hart Lane a real pub :cc:

Now you're talking my friend....:16:

6 hours ago, KCspurs said:

Don't forget I'm available for management and I promise you you'll never see dire or winks or sanchez in the Spurs team ever again,  I'll promise a complete solid back line and spine to the team, not too much sideways and backwards passing and if they do they get fined or removed from the team attacking flair superb wing back and wing play creative midfield and a strike Force the world envy forever. I'll even teach the Sissoko not to get a nosebleed near the 18 yard box and teaching how to actually shoot and pass looking up, I'll also bring camaraderie and happiness to the team and a team building exercises including kickboxing events to toughen them up up and wellbeing days watching repeats of Holly Willoughby getting covered in slime. 

9 minutes ago, Craig Truespur said:

Don't forget I'm available for management and I promise you you'll never see dire or winks or sanchez in the Spurs team ever again,  I'll promise a complete solid back line and spine to the team, not too much sideways and backwards passing and if they do they get fined or removed from the team attacking flair superb wing back and wing play creative midfield and a strike Force the world envy forever. I'll even teach the Sissoko not to get a nosebleed near the 18 yard box and teaching how to actually shoot and pass looking up, I'll also bring camaraderie and happiness to the team and a team building exercises including kickboxing events to toughen them up up and wellbeing days watching repeats of Holly Willoughby getting covered in slime. 

You're hired !

4 minutes ago, Borodin said:

You're hired !

Thanks I'm so proud of digging all my my collection of shirts for the last 40 years I've even got a spurs bedspread I found at my mum's from around 1990 that  i hadn't even used it I shall turn that into a suit ready to receive my contract.

We are going off-topic a bit here. 

I want to know (realistically) who you would like to buy our club if Enic and Levy stood down? It's a serious question, as I think that despite their faults, they have been and remain the best option going forward. Just look at the stadium!

I don't want us to become another 'franchise' club like Manure, Liverpool or the Arse and it has to be said that the days of Spurs and other such big clubs being owned by the local builder are long gone.

41 minutes ago, Cromulentmart said:

I want to know (realistically) who you would like to buy our club if Enic and Levy stood down? It's a serious question, as I think that despite their faults, they have been and remain the best option going forward. Just look at the stadium!

I don't want us to become another 'franchise' club like Manure, Liverpool or the Arse and it has to be said that the days of Spurs and other such big clubs being owned by the local builder are long gone.

I know very little of who's who in the world of American Football but it would not surprise me in the least if talks were going on 'across the pond' with one of the mega rich NFL club owners. The ground is ready made to facilitate their matches and anyone wishing to extend their portfolio to include English Soccer could not do better  stadium wise than choose ours.

Tottenham Hotspur really is a sleeping giant at the moment but with the right backing, not just financially but ambition wise as regards trophy and title success then the potential for Spurs over the next ten years is limitless.

Maybe some of our American members have a better idea of who from the NFL may be chatting to Joe aboard his luxury yacht ??

4 hours ago, Borodin said:

I know very little of who's who in the world of American Football but it would not surprise me in the least if talks were going on 'across the pond' with one of the mega rich NFL club owners. The ground is ready made to facilitate their matches and anyone wishing to extend their portfolio to include English Soccer could not do better  stadium wise than choose ours.

Tottenham Hotspur really is a sleeping giant at the moment but with the right backing, not just financially but ambition wise as regards trophy and title success then the potential for Spurs over the next ten years is limitless.

Maybe some of our American members have a better idea of who from the NFL may be chatting to Joe aboard his luxury yacht ??

Well, it's hard to say. The wealthiest owners of sports teams in America seem to own basketball teams. But I think this is in part because basketball teams are more available and more commonly bought and sold. NFL teams are worth far more, and they often have family ownership and seem to rarely change hands except by inheritance.

Hence they are called a franchise,,,,,and Craig I am a stonemason that has worked at trinity college many times ,,and nearly every college in cambridge that has stone ,,,and being born and bred south cambridge and my dad being a stonemason this info is common knowledge,,,,my little sleepy town of Cambridge holds a lot off aces in a lot of very important places ,,,the freemasonry lodge at Bateman str cambridge is 2 nd to London,,I have been in there evening room ,,where I saw Prince Phillip’s 12 ft high painting in his robes ( was asked not to look but ya can’t miss the kin thing lol) I was plugging in my transformer to get electric,,I fixed there time piece in the wall outside,,it cost £165 grand slate gold leafed silver blah blah amazing ( you chaps might laugh ) I got the job to run or do for rattee and ketts cos I understand where I work and give these people the respect they deserve,,my p’s and q’s are very good working for very important people ,,,lords ladies,,,the queen ,,the queen mother ,,,military people,,,etc ,,I don’t kiss arse ,,I speech in a respectful manner ,,

21 hours ago, Cromulentmart said:

I'd like it to be a group of English businessman that actually care about the football other than just making us into a profitable business yes the stadium isn't amazing but he was looking at the money that would be coming in from the revenue of the seats not thinking of all I'll reinvest the money from the seats back into the team.

Unfortunately I can't think of a British company or group that might actually be an honest bunch and would actually help take the club forward so yes we might have to have foreign investment like City and indeed like chelscum had.

If we look back at Abramovich being turned away from the Spurs money was going to invest where would we be now.

I've said I'm happy for Enic and levy to stay if they just leave the football to people who know about the football the director of football and the coach should be in complete control of the transfers they should be making list of targets and instead of fighting over a few mil to buy the players Levi should sanction it and getting it done instead of losing out to players like grealish for 21 mil

15 hours ago, Mr8ball said:

Hence they are called a franchise,,,,,and Craig I am a stonemason that has worked at trinity college many times ,,and nearly every college in cambridge that has stone ,,,and being born and bred south cambridge and my dad being a stonemason this info is common knowledge,,,,my little sleepy town of Cambridge holds a lot off aces in a lot of very important places ,,,the freemasonry lodge at Bateman str cambridge is 2 nd to London,,I have been in there evening room ,,where I saw Prince Phillip’s 12 ft high painting in his robes ( was asked not to look but ya can’t miss the kin thing lol) I was plugging in my transformer to get electric,,I fixed there time piece in the wall outside,,it cost £165 grand slate gold leafed silver blah blah amazing ( you chaps might laugh ) I got the job to run or do for rattee and ketts cos I understand where I work and give these people the respect they deserve,,my p’s and q’s are very good working for very important people ,,,lords ladies,,,the queen ,,the queen mother ,,,military people,,,etc ,,I don’t kiss arse ,,I speech in a respectful manner ,,

Yeah I still think your Sherlock Holmes when you're doing all these jobs you're dressed up in disguise, no hammer and chisel are listening devices you leave them overnight for clues and you so all the world's mysteries genius

What about Richard Branson I can't really stand the Giza but at least I might get my Virgin TV for free and we'll get some cheap flights if were actually allowed to fly again and might even getting to space one day anyway that's my brain it is floating around in space. 

It might sound a bit dodgy though if we're going to the Virgin Stadium