Spurs Web
Borodin

PL Newcastle Vs SPURS Sunday 4th April 14:05 K.O.

Following on from the win at Villa tonight we travel to Steve Bruce's beleagured Newcastle next. It may well be that he will have relinquished his position as manager by then but the team is tottering just above the bottom three and facing potential relegation.

After the team that was selected to play against Villa I would not even try to guess the line up for this one but regardless of who Jose picks I just cannot foresee too many problems. (sound of fate being extremely tempted).

I'm going to go for a comfortable 3-0 win to give us 51 pts and leave us hopefully still in 6th spot. (I can't see Chelsea not beating WBA on the Saturday).

Your thoughts gentlemen ??

I really don't know.

I think Newcastle at their worst are more rubbish than we are at our worst, so we shouldn't lose and be marginal favourites to win. 

Hopefully we can score a couple and not concede more than 1, so, fingers crossed, I am going for the win - 2 - 1

Of course, we could have one of those days where we turn it on. We could score early, control the game and gives us one of those rare games when are nerves are not jangling throughout. I won't hold my breath. 

COYS 

We should be relaxed from now on. Goodbye Europa League, most probably Goodbye Mikey M cup, european football for the next season is hard to believe we will see. 

We have 40 points and a brilliant manager. Time for champagne!  

Fella my question is which manager would you have ???.

you never liked poch or the previous managers so we need clarification on this ,,,and most of the players are not on your favourite list for a few years ,,,I don’t like Jose style of man management,,but he is a good coach ,,,tactics are his thing ,,,ya didn’t like poch cos his tactics weren’t to your liking,,,?????just asking mate 

Young blood, young manager. Fresh new tactics. We have better players than Wet Spam, Everton or Leicester. They fight for top 4, we fight for 7th.. We just need a real manager. 

On 4/2/2021 at 6:06 PM, Borodin said:

Son Heung-min and Sergio Reguilon are both fit and available for selection but Matt Doherty and Ben Davies are ruled out....

An Easter blessing for us all!

Hopefully they get well soon but Son and Reguillon coming back is a boost.

EyIM8kTWQAoTZec?format=jpg&name=small

Dier and Winks where they belong again.  Same side that started against Villa....but with the bonus of having Son on the bench... I'll take us to win this 3-1