Spurs Web
Borodin

PL Newcastle Vs SPURS Sunday 4th April 14:05 K.O.

Just now, Tonite said:

Why are we finding it so hard to keep this game simple? The passing is aimless and our defence??? The hard way is the Spurs way. Second half has to be better we hope.

Just illustrates perfectly the problems we have defensively. Sanchez, Tanganga, Dier and Wicks all need the boot. Serious selling and buying needed in the Summer.

1 minute ago, Borodin said:

Just illustrates perfectly the problems we have defensively. Sanchez, Tanganga, Dier and Wicks all need the boot. Serious selling and buying needed in the Summer.

I agree - but in all fairness, the midfield have not exactly been in control of the ball so far

Vinnie does nothing ,unless the ball is played directly to him ,,he is very static player ,,,,we need more life upfront the boy scarlet would bust a gut for Harry 

2 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

Vinnie does nothing ,unless the ball is played directly to him ,,he is very static player ,,,,we need more life upfront the boy scarlet would bust a gut for Harry 

I think Vinny needs a bit more time mate I think he's getting used to the team and the movement I prefer to see him more on the left-hand side though because he's got an absolute cracking of a left strike.

Hope Mourinho has told them to keep it tighter at the back and getting in their faces and win the ball were giving them too much space and time and just simply get forward do the early pass too many touches around the box does not help us get the crosses in get the shots on

2 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

He has no pace, no technique, nothing, no need to keep him, just send him back. I’ll chose a not so inform Bale any day.

9 minutes ago, Borodin said:

I would not argue with getting rid of any of those players I thought tango was going to be one from the future but he doesn't seem to have the pace or ability to run down the wing like a used to I'm seems to be a bit of a headless chicken when it comes to defending

7 minutes ago, Cromulentmart said:

I agree - but in all fairness, the midfield have not exactly been in control of the ball so far

I agree but that's not because they are not good enough...we know they can do better but defensively we are extremely lacking quality wise.

8 minutes ago, Cromulentmart said:

It shows when Harry has to drop back again I can't understand when you've got holberg and and ndembele and midfield they should dominate it should be their job to hold the ball up and keep it and to get the tackles in when needed

2 minutes ago, Craig Truespur said:

I would not argue with getting rid of any of those players I thought tango was going to be one from the future but he doesn't seem to have the pace or ability to run down the wing like a used to I'm seems to be a bit of a headless chicken when it comes to defending

We need a complete overhaul mate

1 minute ago, Borodin said:

Son on the pitch instead of Vinicius...now we're talking..

Just worried about his injury easyfit enough yet hope he doesn't pull up that will really ruin our season... will be biting out nails when he scores a hat-trick