Spurs Web
Borodin

PL Newcastle Vs SPURS Sunday 4th April 14:05 K.O.

1 minute ago, Cromulentmart said:

it's the usual last 10 minutes - backs to the wall and trying to hang on

Shiiiiit Typical Just so spursy we just lack the bite and creativity and midfield I wish Lo celso had comeback his old self but he hasn't, we should have put bale on instead of him.

Newcastle are fighting against relegation but we just don't seem to have the balls anymore, again I blame the manager, team captain not shouting for that if he can't get the team up to fight for the top 4 jm needs to go.

Oh well there's always the boat race I didn't even know there was a woman's one I've put a tenner on Oxford to win.

My God, we have The two Manchesters, Everton, and a decent Southampton coming up, this just won’t do. How do we keep Harry if we don’t qualify for Europe? At least we get a point, silver linings I guess.

1 minute ago, Tonite said:

My God, we have The two Manchesters, Everton, and a decent Southampton coming up, this just won’t do. How do we keep Harry if we don’t qualify for Europe? At least we get a point, silver linings I guess.

To be fair when we were going through a bad run they would have beaten us 3 2 but that's not the point point is we're just not good enough.

2 minutes ago, Borodin said:

2 pts down the shitter.....Harry must be packing his suitcase now and  there's not one Spurs supporter could deny him the chance to leave.

Yes but while he is packing his bag it should be saying to himself should I be shouting at the rest of the team to give them motivation to say look we can still make top 4 lads,  oh and by the way for the midfield I shouldn't be coming back to sit deep and do your job for you see how I put tackles in and get crosses into the box that's what you should be doing

3 minutes ago, Craig Truespur said:

To be fair when we were going through a bad run they would have beaten us 3 2 but that's not the point point is we're just not good enough.

You’re right about not being good enough, I’m not a JM fan but I don’t believe there is a manager in the world that would be able to make most of these players play any better. So maybe he’s doing the best with what he’s got. I just worry about Harry.