Spurs Web
Borodin

PL Newcastle Vs SPURS Sunday 4th April 14:05 K.O.

7 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

And son looked like he is off aswell 

Son has been off for a while even when he got his award he went downhill doesn't seem to have the movement or the excitement that he had before. The problem is all the pressure has been on him and Kane to provide the goods as no one else has, pernicious although not the greatest of sign in on a loan deal didn't really get the chance to blend into the team and get to know everyone and make an impact so it just shows we should have brought in an experienced striker to help the team like Fernandes at Man poo.

As we've been shouting Four Seasons as well we should have brought in a creative midfielder like grealish

Still believe that under this brilliant manager we wont finish ahead of everton or wetspam. 8th is my prediction. Our defence is a disaster, that's why the only way to win games is to attack entire 90 mins. 

Anyway every point added to the 40 points we need is simply a miracle. Champaign! 

45 minutes ago, Jay Kane said:

Harry kane single handly carries this team,very poor,tactics were shit as usual,I give up :387637640_em3:

Giving up is not the option for you, love for the club is forever :). it's what the shit manager should do tomorrow. :)

Jose Mourinho: Tottenham boss the 'same coach' and blames players for dropped points

After the game Jose was interviewed and asked.... "In the past, holding on to a lead is what you've been so good at doing"...his reply was "Same coach, different players"

The guy's ego will always come first rather than the club and he will dip into his bottomless bag of excuses until Levy says "Enough, here's your money now f**k off"

Link : https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/56634102

47 minutes ago, Borodin said:

After the game Jose was interviewed and asked.... "In the past, holding on to a lead is what you've been so good at doing"...his reply was "Same coach, different players"

The guy's ego will always come first rather than the club and he will dip into his bottomless bag of excuses until Levy says "Enough, here's your money now f**k off"

We can only hope Levy does that 

1 hour ago, Alonso said:

We can only hope Levy does that 

I really hope Levy will give money to a real manager who can build something. This outdated muppet wont be able to build anything without spending 700m in a summer. 

Sack him, hire a young manager and start making a team. 

4 minutes ago, Mihai said:

I really hope Levy will give money to a real manager who can build something. This outdated muppet wont be able to build anything without spending 700m in a summer. 

Sack him, hire a young manager and start making a team. 

Which manager would you hire?

Julian Nagelsmann

and I have to say that Brenda is still impressing me, very good at lpool, very good first season at leicester (they lost the form after covid break last year) and now 3rd should be easily achieved. 

JN or BR. 

I can't stand the sight or sound of Rogers, but I would put up with that as I think he is a very good manager - meticulous.

Nagelsmann - why?  He has done nothing of note has he? He would be another shot in the dark.

7 minutes ago, Cromulentmart said:

I can't stand the sight or sound of Rogers, but I would put up with that as I think he is a very good manager - meticulous.

Nagelsmann - why?  He has done nothing of note has he? He would be another shot in the dark.

Leipzig is every year up in top 4, 2nd this year, he is only 33 and I believe we should take a risk and take him now when he is not yet an expensive manager. I also believe it's time to change the generation and the club. We have many 28-29 years old players, sell them now when the price is still high and buy young blood, bring the german manager and start building something. 

1 hour ago, Mihai said:

Julian Nagelsmann

and I have to say that Brenda is still impressing me, very good at lpool, very good first season at leicester (they lost the form after covid break last year) and now 3rd should be easily achieved. 

JN or BR. 

I wasn't aware you knew my wife but let me assure you that Bren (as I call her) has no time for managing football teams. She is far too busy with household chores and gardening. You'll have to make do with Nagelsmann my friend :16:

5 hours ago, Cromulentmart said:

So was Poch, Crom and he turned out to be our best manager! 

I also like Rogers, but I doubt he will leave Leister. Especially when they finish above us! In addition to that, Leister has a better scouting network. Their players came cheaper and earn less than our bunch of overpaid douchebags. And Leisters players seem to give a toss, in contrary to our players. Especially Gareth Fail, who can honestly lick my arse after I took a dump. From hero to zero. He betrayed all of his fans who welcomed him with open arms but the false snake gave us shit in return. From the beginning of his arrival my intuition told me something is fishy, cause his attitude changed. He is not only looking like an ape, now he also behaves like one!

I really don’t know what happened with the team. Apart from the disastrous defense, its the decision making from the players and of course the manager. We had our chances, but once again we haven’t seized it but couldn’t defend our lead either. But to be fair to Mourinho. He is absolutely to blame for the line up against Zagreb, but for this match the players are to blame to a very high level. Too many errors!!!

Japhet is not a right back. Sanchez and him are not working. Neither Reggie and Joe. Hojberg is getting worse with every match IMO. Maybe the reason why Bayern released him instead to keep him. He may have a fighter attitude, but thats all. Technically he has nothing to give. Wanyama isn’t and wasn’t worse than him IMO and Soucek is 10 times better. But unfortunately Im not your scout. 

Same for Lucas. A lightweight who has absolutely no impact in physical matches. He is like a ghost! Ndombele had a good eye, but only for Harry and shows little defensively. 

Hope Skippy can give the team a boost when he comes back. I would really want to see Gio and Tanguy side by side. That would be interesting. Although I think a 433 would suit them better. But how will Ndombele feel when the board get rid of Serge in summer and Sissoko will be sorted out!? 

Hope Skippy can give the team a boost when he returns and that irish lad. Troy something..., forgot his name, so for the rest of our talents who will nevet get a chance under Mourinho! Why exactly? The way the seniors play the young could easily replace them! 

Oops... I came off the topic. I also think Nagelsmann could reform our style of playing. If Klopp has to leave and there is a chance to sign him, l guess he would rather join the german national team than us. He is straight forward and not an arse licking opportunist Mourinho is and probably would tell Levy and Enics transfer policy to fuck off!!!

I also find that Ancelotti is a good manager, but same as for Rogers. And the fact that they are about to sign Dybala shows me how ambitious Everton are. In contrary to us. They are upgrading their team. We are downgrading the team.

I think its hard to find a good manager, but every manager  would be better than Mourinho. Even Moyes or Bielsa. Cause they would start with less expectations than the special ego. With another concept, playing the young, Zidane would be great, especially when he brings us two or three prospects from Madrid. I also think we should loan more players. We could easily had Lukaku if we had another chairman.

Anyway, I would give Kovac a go. He turned Frankfurt to a top team and now he does brilliantly with Monaco. IMO he was also successful with the croation national team, but unfortunately we played Brazil in the first match in the world cup, that have decided the group stage. A manipulated match btw. Before you ask, the japanese referee who blew the match was fired, because of the many mistakes he made in that game. What a coincidence??!!! With  Bayern Munich he wasn’t successful. But it is said the team played against him, cause Kocac didn’t want to play Müller.

He is of course a controversial manager, but I think, he is a manager who is able to rebuild and revive a team. And he was a player in contrast to Mourinho. So I guess he wouldn’t treat players like shit as Mourinho does!

Still can’t do anymore likes .

tbh I think the attitude of the team yesterday was poor ,,they looked like a team that was waiting for Newcastle to give up ,,,,we had no width up front ,,le Tesco’s,,and Ndombele were playing in  the same areas ,,,sonny looks like he has had enough ,,,and Kane looks drained 

at half time I thought he should have brought on scarlet instead of sonny ,,,he would have injected pace and urgency and the will to win and impress Jose and his elders .

2 hours ago, Mr8ball said:

Still can’t do anymore likes .

tbh I think the attitude of the team yesterday was poor ,,they looked like a team that was waiting for Newcastle to give up ,,,,we had no width up front ,,le Tesco’s,,and Ndombele were playing in  the same areas ,,,sonny looks like he has had enough ,,,and Kane looks drained 

at half time I thought he should have brought on scarlet instead of sonny ,,,he would have injected pace and urgency and the will to win and impress Jose and his elders .

@Hastingsyid

Can you have a look at this problem for Mr8ball please ? It would appear he cannot select any response icons any more which is a bit awkward for him to say the least. Cheers.

6 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

Cheers fella couldn’t give the thumbs up lol

Which is it you cannot do ? the thumbs up is not 'like' but 'agree', the 'like' one is the white heart on the blue background ?

2 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

I can’t do any of them lol 

Okay I've amended my message for Hastings and also sent him a personal message. I have problems with the emoji's but found if I switched my browser from Firefox to Chrome I can choose from another selection. I don't know which browser you use but I would suggest trying another one and see what happens. :16:

Joe Willock's equaliser was Newcastle's 17th shot from inside the box against us yesterday...... their most in a single Premier League game under Steve Bruce.

I think that fact says a lot more about Spurs than it does about Newcastle.

14 hours ago, Borodin said:

I wasn't aware you knew my wife but let me assure you that Bren (as I call her) has no time for managing football teams. She is far too busy with household chores and gardening. You'll have to make do with Nagelsmann my friend :16:

It was not a mistake when I wrote Brenda, I read that some voices are mocking up him calling Brenda :) 

18 minutes ago, Mihai said:

It was not a mistake when I wrote Brenda, I read that some voices are mocking up him calling Brenda :) 

I know mate, just joking with you as it's my wife's name :16::6:

Mihai,,the Glasgow Rangers supporters referred to Rodgers,,,,as Brenda .

anyway apparently it kicked off between the players and management staff str after the match ,,,,and then It went off again after Jose comments to the press,,,

21 hours ago, SMD said:

We are doing our best to encourage H and Sonny to leave!!

Tbh, when I watch Sonnys attitude and behavior, I see someone who gives a fuck!!!

Sonny, Moura, Lamela, Japhet, Carlos, Dele, Dier, Winks, Gio none of them played in the qualifiers. Ndombele played 80 min against the world conquering Kazachstan and so did Sissoko who came for Tanguy and played the rest of the 10 minutes of the match. Harry should have been the only one who need to be rested. But it was his highness Bale who sit on the bench. That doesn’t surprise after what he said, but I doubt he would have made a difference. 

Mourinho had almost the whole squad to train with. But I guess, he rather played with his willy while he was fantasizing about his titles.... Anyway I come off the topic - again!

Sonny is elsewhere with his head and thoughts. I personally think he already had a deal made with another club! 

Tbh I would really want to get rid of all of these overpaid shitheads, lower the expectations, give the young a run, loan some promising and ambitious players and start from the scratch, cause this fraguile bunch of mimosas is not a team, its a freak show!

btw...

Say hello to my old self

FUCK YOU LEVY

(cause at least it was him who has brought us in this situation)