Spurs Web
Borodin

PL SPURS Vs Man Utd Sunday 11th April 16:30 K.O.

47 minutes ago, Jay said:

Need the three points,keep this man happy :z10:

What browser do you use ? My icons are on existent in Firefox and I can't see that one in Chrome....

18 minutes ago, Borodin said:

What browser do you use ? My icons are on existent in Firefox and I can't see that one in Chrome....

I use safari mate,it updates frequently and I don’t have any issues.

36 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

Have to win ,,if for anything to shut up Roy Keane ,,,he now wants Jose to be given time at spurs ,,,,at Man Utd he wanted him out straight away 

Haha Keane wants Jose to stay because he WANTS Spurs to struggle.  Keano knows what he is talking about until his emotions take over (which is 95% of the time).  

I like the lineup,  except Dier.

there is also the potential for Aurier to concede a penalty but his pace will help us.  

hoping Lo Celso rises to the challenge of Fernandes.  After all Jose said he is the better player 

2 minutes ago, Alonso said:

The Hammers are kicking the shit out of Leicester so that makes today a must win 

Leicester score just after your post...but I can't see them coming back from this.

Afternoon guys, decided to join conversation with my daughter’s pad just in case I end up smashing mine. Don’t think today defines our season but a win will be good. Just for the record can anybody tell me what Bale has done wrong or is it just rotation. Strange;;

3 minutes ago, Tonite said:

Afternoon guys, decided to join conversation with my daughter’s pad just in case I end up smashing mine. Don’t think today defines our season but a win will be good. Just for the record can anybody tell me what Bale has done wrong or is it just rotation. Strange;;

Yes Bale has the best goals per minute on the team.  

playing him would make it seem like we wanted to attack 

4 minutes ago, Tonite said:

Great to see you posting...I think the Bale/Mourinho relationship is rather fragile at the moment. I'd certainly like to see him given more time.

4 minutes ago, Tonite said:

Just think Jose and Bale aren't best buddies,  I think he makes more impact coming on anyway, unless he leaves it to the 85th minute