Spurs Web
Borodin

PL Everton Vs SPURS Friday 16th April 20:00 K.O.

Firstly, I always get worried if we score first. Secondly, it would be nice to create the the chance and score a great goal instead of from a defensive area. 

COYS 

5 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

Firstly, I always get worried if we score first. Secondly, it would be nice to create the the chance and score a great goal instead of from a defensive area. 

COYS 

It was a brilliant ball in from Ndombele

I admit that had Poch made a change like this I would have been praising ingenuity but Mourinho doing this has me leaking steam from my ears.  It’s just more tinkering and having Dier and Sissoko in the starting 11 for me is a poor decision and again demonstrates he is an idiot 

23 minutes ago, Cromulentmart said:

It was a brilliant ball in from Ndombele

It was a half decent cross which an Everton defender got to first and whose weak clearance went to Harry - hence no Spurs player given the assist.

COYS 

The worry thing is that it is Everton making the best chances. 

That said, we are not out of the game yet, so hopefully we wil see a better performance this half and get the winner

COYS 

Just now, Jamesinashby said:

The worry thing is that it is Everton making the best chances. 

That said, we are not out of the game yet, so hopefully we wil see a better performance this half and get the winner

COYS 

Let's wait and see what half time changes are made because on that performance there have to be some surely.