Spurs Web
Borodin

Carabao Cup Final SPURS Vs Man City 25/4/21 16:00 K.O.

4 minutes ago, Jay said:

Lo celso is about as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike..

At least he has contact with the ball. Son, Lucas and Harry haven’t seen the ball, yet. Wrong positioning. Change to 433 or get Lamela or Dele in. Harry as a 10er would also work, but this tactics have no outcome!

City completely dominant, we’re second best in every facet so far. But if we hold until the half maybe we can turn things around, I believe that would be a psychological victory.

3 minutes ago, Spurfect said:

Lo Celso is already in! Hahaha...

3 minutes ago, Spurfect said:

Lo Celso is already in! Hahaha...

I

On 3/18/2021 at 7:53 PM, Jamesinashby said:

Even if we finish up getting through, it has been yet another pathetic effort. Just what was JM's game plan? Why weren't we looking for that goal which would have put the game beyond Zagreb? 

For me, the blame lies on JM's shoulders. He picks the team, he tells them the tactics to play to and he is on the touch line to scream orders to them. For me he has got it all wrong. 

COYS

Mean off lol

Great stuff. City cant play too much better while we can improve 95%

Laporte on a yellow. Lucas abuse that fact cos Laporte is thick 

Aint got a clue what game some of you are watching. Lo Celso and Winks two of our better players . How about supporting the players instead of picking on your boo boys

Puh... time to breath. Hope that was a tactical advice to come stronger in second half. The saying says, if you don’t make, you‘ll get it. Hope that counts for that match too.

If other strikers are available and Ederson is fit, I don’t understand why Pep is playing Sterling and ....? Who is their goal keeper?