Spurs Web
Mr8ball

kings of white hart lane

Hi all this gonna be the pub ,,,all not posh ,,basic food ,,,great beer,,service and banter high on the list ,,,and cos we are on the web I think we all far enough away,,,,,no cocktails strictly ,,,chat ,,talk shite the bar is open alll

1 hour ago, Mr8ball said:

Oh and all sports  lol James stop putting Motörhead on the juke box please 

Who? I could try The Platters 'Only You' , Connie Francis 'lipstick on your collar' or Doris Day Que Serra Serra. 

COYS 

Just for something to do ,,,I have picked 7 horses at Nass today ,.not having a bet ,,,it’s the 1 st day of the flat season in Ireland ,,,

2.00,,boasting,,,2.30,,getawiggleon,,3.00,,,Fastar,,3.30..the peckhampouncer,,,4.00 ,,halimi,,4.30,,,ravens cry,,5.00,,Irish master

i won’t have a bet lol,,that means I will get at least 2 winners and 3 places,,,2 losers ,,if I had a bet ,,I wouldn’t get 1 lol

Well the bar is nearly open,,,little story,,,,I always thought my grandad was a spurs supporter,,,he confessed when he turned 90 ,,that he was but in 1961 at white lane he got his wallet stolen ,,,so he turned to man united to my horror lol

14 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

Well the bar is nearly open,,,little story,,,,I always thought my grandad was a spurs supporter,,,he confessed when he turned 90 ,,that he was but in 1961 at white lane he got his wallet stolen ,,,so he turned to man united to my horror lol

I think it was 1959 when I was watching Spurs v Norwich in the League Cup. There was well over 60,000 in the ground. We were like sardines and all crushed together. When  I got out of the ground I discovered my wallet had been pinched from my inside pocket - goodness knows how. It was an evening game. I spent the night walking to my gran's house in Agnes Road, Acton. She gave me 10 Bob (50p in todays money) so I could get a train ticket to get back to camp!! 

I stayed a Spurs supporter. 

COYS