Spurs Web
Mr8ball

kings of white hart lane

19 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

It’s kin hammering it down in cambridge amazing rain ,,,flooding down my road lol ya could go surfing 

28 degrees here and sweltering. Just been hanging some new lounge curtains and I've lost a stone in weight. Looking forward to 2 hours of plant watering afterwards.

1 minute ago, Borodin said:

28 degrees here and sweltering. Just been hanging some new lounge curtains and I've lost a stone in weight. Looking forward to 2 hours of plant watering afterwards.

Lol mate we won’t have to water anything for a month ,,,my grapes vines are drowned,,,we nearly had a flood through our back door ,,and the kids pool is now full lol rain drops like cricket balls lol it’s now hot and humid,,,now the rain has started again lol

Well tonight is the 1st time me and the wife are going out to my cousins 40th wedding anniversary at the Cambridge Utd supporters club ,,should have been in July but got cancelled cos of Covid-19,,,,should be a good craic lol all English lol

2 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

Well tonight is the 1st time me and the wife are going out to my cousins 40th wedding anniversary at the Cambridge Utd supporters club ,,should have been in July but got cancelled cos of Covid-19,,,,should be a good craic lol all English lol

Have a great night mate.

1 minute ago, Borodin said:

Have a great night mate.

Lol don’t really wanna go mate tbh ,,,my other side of the family are all lovely lunatics,,,there are loads of them ( I call them the breeders) ,,,it’s either gonna be great or all the women will have a punch up ,,social media is a nightmare,,,it’s good to see my aunty Ellie,,she had 4 kids ,,they had 24 kids ,,,the others haven’t stopped lol relentless breeding,,,I don’t know half of them lol

Got another party Saturday at my club ,,for a great mate of ours the nugget,,,him and his wife a retirement party before they move for good to Spain ,,,the nugget should have been a top pro dart player ,,smashed everyone playing darts ,,and a true yid supporter and I mean true lily white running through his veins ,,,,I will cry tomorrow night when me the wife and kids say our farewells to one off my best mates ,,if ya look at this post nugget and Angie I love ya always and for ever ,,,,come on the gingers lol

I hate the kin internet,,,everyone life’s there life’s on a kin phone ,,,,not kin me ,,,,had my bank account since I was 11 ,,,,I don’t have an I phone kin phone ,,,I don’t have a kin. Email,,,I don’t have phone banking ,, I don’t have a kin printer ,,,,I want bank statements I can’t get them wankers ,,I don’t even know my mobile number it’s an old Nokia with snakes ,,,,all I do is phone and text nothing else ,,,why would I know my own phone number I don’t phone myself wankers had it for 20 years 

23 hours ago, Mr8ball said:

I hate the kin internet,,,everyone life’s there life’s on a kin phone ,,,,not kin me ,,,,had my bank account since I was 11 ,,,,I don’t have an I phone kin phone ,,,I don’t have a kin. Email,,,I don’t have phone banking ,, I don’t have a kin printer ,,,,I want bank statements I can’t get them wankers ,,I don’t even know my mobile number it’s an old Nokia with snakes ,,,,all I do is phone and text nothing else ,,,why would I know my own phone number I don’t phone myself wankers had it for 20 years 

Someone after my own heart.

Whoever invented technology wants castrating and his balls rammed up his arse. 

COYS 

It was my wife’s b/ day yesterday aswell ,,,,dunno if anyone is the same ,,,but our luck. Is proper shite ,,,we don’t get a break from devastating crap ,,,,beginning to think I have done something in a past life and now we are getting punished for it ffs sorry all 

1 hour ago, Mr8ball said:

It was my wife’s b/ day yesterday aswell ,,,,dunno if anyone is the same ,,,but our luck. Is proper shite ,,,we don’t get a break from devastating crap ,,,,beginning to think I have done something in a past life and now we are getting punished for it ffs sorry all 

Sorry to hear that mate at least Spurs did their best to try and cheer you up

I'm so sorry to read about all this tragedy happening in your life at the moment. 

Words neither help nor console very much during such times, so there is not a lot I can say. You come across as a tough sort so just try to stay strong and give her the support she is going to need. Remember our virtual pub if you have to get anything off your chest. For me, it has helped to unload over the last 9 months - writing on here for me was like talking to friends. It didn't physically improve my situation, but it did ease the pain somehow. 

Hang in there and be the wind beneath her wings for your missus and family. 

COYS 

19 hours ago, Jamesinashby said:

I'm so sorry to read about all this tragedy happening in your life at the moment. 

Words neither help nor console very much during such times, so there is not a lot I can say. You come across as a tough sort so just try to stay strong and give her the support she is going to need. Remember our virtual pub if you have to get anything off your chest. For me, it has helped to unload over the last 9 months - writing on here for me was like talking to friends. It didn't physically improve my situation, but it did ease the pain somehow. 

Hang in there and be the wind beneath her wings for your missus and family. 

COYS 

Thanks all ,,,it’s just a shock for the wife tbh ,,the fella is still on the run ,,in Scotland somewhere,,,he is not stable various issues obviously not wiered right ,,,just hope they get him soon 

Thanks all ,,,it’s just a shock for the wife tbh ,,the fella is still on the run ,,in Scotland somewhere,,,he is not stable various issues obviously not wiered right ,,,just hope they get him soon 

Tbh we are worried for people in Scotland the fella is. A nut case ,,,,he is travelling on trains ,,,we are worried cos he has sent messages to people we know ,,,I hope the police shoot him really,,,Aberdeen last place 

On 8/17/2021 at 4:57 PM, Mr8ball said:

Tbh we are worried for people in Scotland the fella is. A nut case ,,,,he is travelling on trains ,,,we are worried cos he has sent messages to people we know ,,,I hope the police shoot him really,,,Aberdeen last place 

The story appeared on yesterday's BBC News App. It was not on ITV news, but I live in the Midlands. 

COYS 

1 minute ago, Jamesinashby said:

The story appeared on yesterday's BBC News App. It was not on ITV news, but I live in the Midlands. 

COYS 

My wife’s step sister eileen,,,worked at Leeds central jimmys kids hospital fella 

I thought there was a thread for embarrassing moments but I couldn't find it it - so I have popped into the pub.

I had one today when I went to buy a bag of manure. It was around 1 hundred weight which 12 months ago I could have lifted without breaking into a sweat. I had to ask for someone to fetch it to the counter and then take it to the car. I thought it would be a fella, but no. It was a young girl who barely looked 18. She was about 5ft 4in, slim and was around 7 stone in weight.

Thankfully, there was only the women serving at the counter and this young madam clearly enjoying every second of my humiliation to see it.

Come to think of it, I don't know why I am telling you lot to take the piss.

COYS

1 minute ago, Jamesinashby said:

I thought there was a thread for embarrassing moments but I couldn't find it it - so I have popped into the pub.

I had one today when I went to buy a bag of manure. It was around 1 hundred weight which 12 months ago I could have lifted without breaking into a sweat. I had to ask for someone to fetch it to the counter and then take it to the car. I thought it would be a fella, but no. It was a young girl who barely looked 18. She was about 5ft 4in, slim and was around 7 stone in weight.

Thankfully, there was only the women serving at the counter and this young madam clearly enjoying every second of my humiliation to see it.

Come to think of it, I don't know why I am telling you lot to take the piss.

COYS

young girl 5' 4" tall and slim you say ?? Where exactly was this shop ? (asking for a friend). :cc:

11 minutes ago, Borodin said:

young girl 5' 4" tall and slim you say ?? Where exactly was this shop ? (asking for a friend). :cc:

What’s her name Hollie Doyle bench presses £130 or your wallets lol

Just now, Mr8ball said:

What’s her name Hollie Doyle bench presses £130 or your wallets lol

All these years James has been carrying heavy stuff to his car without realising there were pretty young females ready to do it for him. He must be gutted :dd: